1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: Unraveling

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by DemonicGamerAzazel, May 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonicGamerAzazel

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.9
    Five years after becoming champion of the Kanto Region, Red has an encounter with a goon from a new Team Rocket which, unlike the first, is willing to use true terrorism and lethal force to meet its ends. Red's recently evolved Raichu dies protecting his master.

One month later, Red is still dealing with the trauma, when he finds that Team Rocket is committing to a full scale siege of the Kanto Region, with seemingly no goal but to rape. pillage, and burn. Unable to handle the idea of everyone in the region either dying or going through the pain he's going through, Red forces himself out on a new journey to collect champions from other regions to help him fight back.

It's angsty! It's dark! But I also try to make it really heartwarming in certain spots! And there's going to be action! Romance! Drama! Yeah!

err...I'll stop being a dork now.

I've completed seven chapters so far, with number eight soon to arrive. You can see the whole thing on fanfiction.net at this link:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11837350/1/Pokemon-Unraveling

Be aware that the first chapter is mostly just prologue.

I tried to use the game canon with more Manga-based personalities for the main characters, as it states in the disclaimer.

I'm always dying for criticism! Please, tell me what you think! What did I do right or get well? What can I improve on? Any suggestions for potential ships? etc.

Thanks, and for now, I take my leave.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.