1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Burnout

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Ryan, Feb 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have been trying to get back into Sun and Moon but there is just NOTHING at all to do. I don't think I have ever been this burned out on Pokémon... the heckity games!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I had a time when I didn't play Y for a while. I just didn't know what to do other than train Pokémon. Then I found out an easy way to shiny hunt! So I caught three shinies and I now have no copy of Y.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnderTheMoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽79.3
    I get easily bored with it, since the only reason I would play is shinies, which people ruin by claiming to be better because they hacked in a ton of shinies with their QR codes back when it was a thing. I usually don't even bother and play something else like Animal Crossing or binge watch YouTube until I've watched almost the entire site. Either way, I think its okay to get bored with things, because if we tried to stay motivated our entire lives we would be putting that effort towards the wrong goal.