1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Cyber Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Just something I decided to make because of an old project and why it died on me. This project was a fanfic called Pokémon Cyber, which takes place in Orre in the distant future. The story starts off with my character Jackson Powers from Star Force RP, who challenges the Pre Gym, I run in the story. Here's where I got stuck. Having lost anything I had relating to Pokémon Colosseum and XD, I no longer have any idea of the layout for the Gym's basement.

If someone can tell me the layout, that would be a big help. I would be able to continue this from where I left off in the second chapter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    The basement of Pre Gym is... underwhelming. It's an open room with textures indicating various terrains, probably for the purpose of training for different environments, but with it all being one open room it seems kind of difficult to do. However, I could see it being expanded in the future, with different environments being isolated to create more authentic experiences.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...