1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Flora Sky Rom

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Nate, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I have heard bout it but aint dowloading till i finish LP. They say next year(i heard this from the creators of LP themselves) that there will be a Pokémon Light Platinum X in 2013.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PrinceNiro

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hm. No. I'll check it out because I trust you Scizor :P

4. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I tried playing it, but whenever I try loading it Desmume crashes...so how does one play this game?

5. Nova1

Nova1 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I played it partway through. Sadly, there isn't a full written walkthrough for it. It looked good, though.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Its a GBA game so you will need to use Visual Boy Advanced.

7. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I don't see how, VBA doesn't play rar files, so it won't show up when I go to load the game. VBA only plays GB and GBA files, while Desmume plays several different types of files including rar.

8. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    You need to get winrar to open and extract the .rar file, then play the .vba file in VBA. Desmume only plays .ds files.

9. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Extract the rar file with a file archive program such as Bandizip,Winrar, or 7Zip :D

10. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I have played it for a long while during my Light Platinum run, and it is a really great game. I'm now at the Elite Four and sadly I can't get past it lol. So, I quit playing it till I beat another game and then I will go back to the Flora Sky to train my Pokémon, wish I could I find a great place to train though =\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.