1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Pokemon Fusions

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by guest, Jan 4, 2018.

1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    These have been quite fun so far and I imagine I'll be doing quite a few more soooo here's a portfolio specifically for Pokémon fusions! I hope to be more regular with drawing and this would be a good way to measure how productive I am over the year (or coming years, we'll see how it goes...)

The Pokémon I use for fusions are generated randomly (https://randompokemon.com/), with the first 'mon in the duo/set being the base body each time. The other 'mons(') colours and assets are added to the body of the first. Other than that, anything goes for fusions since they're hand drawn!

I might add polls in the future if people are interested in influencing the fusions I post here but again, we'll see how things go.

January 2018
    Glameow + Lilligant = Glamigant
    [​IMG]

Sunkern + Palkia = Sunkia
    [​IMG]

Blissey + Gastly + Arbok = Blasbok
    [​IMG]

Giratina + Leafeon = Girafeon
    [​IMG]

Scuttlebug + Combusken = Scuttleken
    [​IMG]

Feedback and critique is always welcome, please leave a comment with suggestions for improvement! Otherwise, thank you for having a look! :- )

#1 Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh these are so cool! I love Glamigant. Cute bunnycat!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Glamigant is my favorite of these three for sure, though Sunkia is kind of awesome. A bit mixed about Blasbok, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Sunkia is my spirit animal. I love these, they're reallly good :P

guest likes this.
  5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Glamigant looks very elegant and poised, and Sunkia looks very cool! Kind of like a mechanical plant. Blastbok is probably my least favorite of the three. It’s really well drawn, but it’s a bit overwhelming just because there’s so much detail going on in that one.

Overall, I really like the way you draw! I hope we get to see more fusions this month!

guest likes this.
  6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    These look so nice! I used to love doing fusions/splices of the old Pokémon sprites and having fun with all the combinations, so it's wonderful seeing well drawn versions of the same concept.

guest likes this.
  7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Ayyy Auby these are spectacular! Keep up the neat work on them! I like Sunkia a lot!

guest likes this.
  8. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Thank you for all the wonderful comments guys!/// Glamigant definitely seems to be the celebrity of the bunch so far haha! It'd be fun to put together more colourful fusions that that one~

Thank you for the feedback Wings~ :love: I felt like there was something off about Blasbok while I was drawing it so it's good to hear I wasn't going crazy pff;; There unintentionally seems to be an Exeggutor vibe going on too which definitely wasn't planned but i'll keep the next 3-part fusion simpler and see if it helps. Thanks again~ :- *

Wings likes this.
  9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Well, I can think of one other reason Blasbok isn't as good as the others.
    Shoulder angel: Don't mention the position of the eggs!
    Shoulder devil: Ah, come on, I'm sure everyone here was thinking it.
    Nope, not gonna say it.

guest likes this.
  10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I guess it is a little ambiguous, I was hoping it would look about stomach-height like a standard Blissey but I guess having two will make it look bad regardless;; Maybe I should've just used Arbok's mouth as a normal mouth here;; :sweat:
    Thanks for pointing it out though, I'll be mindful in the future!

11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Girafeon looks amazing! That colourscheme! <3

guest likes this.
  12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love the simplicity of the changes but at the same time, they were beautiful and drastic. I just love it <3<3

guest likes this.
  13. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Thank you for the lovely comments @AeroHail, @Cadbberry! It's much easier to motivate myself with such positive feedback ehehe~ :D

I'll do my best to surprise you both with an even better fusion! >;- D ((granted I don't end up with two beige mons uhhh might not be so easy to impress))

Cadbberry likes this.
  14. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Girafeon! Wow! It's amazing Aub! I love the moss on the face grill the most! Your art excites me! This thread is deffo getting a watch!

guest likes this.
  15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Girafeon reminds me of a grass-type Volcarona! I think it’s very cool and I’d definitely keep one as a pet, if it didn’t send me to a leafy alternate dimension :D

guest likes this.
  16. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Thank you for the lovely feedback @Vigilance & @Wings! Girafeon was a lot of fun to work on (the wing appendages were a pain though, so many sections;;; ). Hopefully I'll get more legendary Pokémon soon, the mention of Volcarona is pretty exciting too though!

17. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Your new fusion is great! I love seeing Combusken and Scatterbugs design fused together!

18. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Scuttleken looks as if you could find it near the Volcano Trial in Pokémon sun/moon. I love the grey tones of its face and the fiery reds and oranges from Combusken, it reminds me of charcoal and fire!

19. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    You should do like groudon + pikachu :)

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I like Blasbok very much!