1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Insurgance Egglocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arctiquaza, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    So I start my Insurgance egglocke!

•I go through the intro and choose egglocke. I choose for the eggs to be randomly generated.

EBE1338D-D86F-449D-97D1-9789AA8E4FA0.png

•I'm asked if I know what my name is...

EF017340-A094-46F6-BEFA-F999705C317F.png

•I choose girl and go for the one with the brown hair

•gengar is left to supervise me (bad choice guys!) and mew comes to help me break out!

•I get the DNA and have mew transform me.

Later...

•Out of the lair! Mew departs, handing me a flute, and I head back to town

•Damian forgot his gift and I'm sent to help him get one. We both go to get Pokémon to keep us Safe. I try saying no to see what happens but it keeps looping this

CED8428B-B1B4-4EB0-956F-755D12247933.png

96C13E09-4B67-4635-98A7-D8A19C550EAA.png

•The sketchy man gives her the Delta starters, and we have to choose one, or an Eevee. Since I'm just going to get an egg anyway, I pick the Delta charmander. I am taken to a screen to pick an egg. I pick the one named Firekeeper.

55917994-832A-4150-BE23-1414F23A1511.png

Whoops. Looks like I keep my starter. Wait nevermind it automatically put it in. It's a... Delta charmander... Named Egg Token...

Anyways, I go to my first battle.

Him: Delta Squirtle

Me: Twister

Him: Pursuit

Me: Twister

Him: Persuit

Me: Faints

•I enter the forest to catch/hatch my first Pokémon. I encounter... Weedle. Doesn't matter, I'll get a random egg anyway. I weaken it to yellow and throw a Pokéball.

One... Two... Three... It breaks out. I throw another one. One... Two... Three... Caught.

•I check my party and... The weedle's fainted... And named Egg Token... Umm...

•I heal up And... Weedle is still fainted... I decide to try catching another Pokémon. I go back to the forest. Another weedle. I weaken it to red and throw a ball. One... Two... Three... Caught. I check my party and... Same thing.

E2202BAA-4271-4AA8-AE56-80594F4E0E9A.png

I attempt to heal but... Still Fainted.

WeLl IsNt ThAt JuSt GrEaT

•I'm going to try to figure out what's going on. Be back when I do!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    I figured it out! Your supposed to exange the Pokémon for an egg. That's why it's called egg token. It's fainted so you can't use it.

I got my eggs and I start hatching them. Ooh! First one... It's a Delta Crogunk Named Firekeeper!
    Next...
    A mantike named ^_^!
    Next...
    A Delta Sableye named Ruby!
    All of them were holding items. ^_^ was holding leftovers, Firekeeper was holding a rare candy (I'll take that thank you) and Ruby was holding a Delta Sableyenite!

3. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well good luck on your adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Arctiquaza likes this.