1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Yep thats it. And that she said pushed her sp far to go back and talk to Leon)

Michelle just shrugged. "Maybe I do. Maybe I didnt " looking at the couple

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm... Now I'm feeling worried for Robin," Leon said, though it was hard to tell if he was referring to the male one or the female one. He looked at the Robins and watched how things would unfold.

Robin looked like he was trying to console Robyn. He was talking into her ear, but Robyn still kept her face covered.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle sighed. ''Really Robyn, I was just joking, why taking it so serious.'' She rolled her eyes mostly in annoyance

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon chuckled again. "Maybe you got her thinking way too far ahead. She isn't even married yet."

He stood up with Belle in his arms. "I'm thinking we should check on them..."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle sighed again standjng up. "Fine fine: she felt being dragged a long

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon took Michelle's hand and tried to hold Belle in the other. "Oh...? You sure you don't want to see the results of your work?"

The two of them didn't have to go far to see what Robin and Robyn were up to. In fact, Robin was still in the process of consoling Robyn. Robyn, on the other hand, still had a very red face and tried not to look at anyone.

"Seems like Robyn doesn't want to talk..." Leon muttered.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Oi Robyn. Stop whining it was just a joke" michelle repeated to her

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "But... But..." Robyn muttered.

"Hey, it's okay. Michelle wasn't being serious, right? Nothing to be ashamed of," Leon said.

Robin smiled and patted Robyn's shoulder. "Rest assured. I know exactly how you feel. Um. Robyn, I..."

His hesitation made Robyn curious, and now even Robin's cheeks started to turn red. Robyn's face wasn't as red as before, and she noticed Robin getting more uneasy. Now Robyn found that a little odd. "Something the matter?" she said, still not looking at him.

"I have something that might cheer you up," Robin said. He brought out a little box and placed it in Robyn's hands.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle looked curious at the box as a brow went up

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Robyn's eyebrows went up at the sight of the box. Leon already knew what it was, since he saw Robin buy it earlier. Now it was just a matter of how Robyn would react.

Robyn stared at what was in the box when she opened it. It was none other than a precious ring. "Wait. Robin. This is... I... I..."

"I love you, Robyn," Robin said. "You and I know each other inside out, and I love how you speak to basically every thought I have in mind. Um... I can't really describe it, but will you marry me?"

Robyn almost looked like she wanted to cry.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle ans Hao mouth went open. "M..m..marry" she took a glance at Leon
    "Come on Robyn just accept thia" she supported her

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Leon and Belle looked very surprised, albeit not so much as if they were expecting it. On Leon's part, he actually smiled genuinely.

"What? Don't tell me you're crying! I mean, I'm sorry!" Robin held his hands up. But instead, to his surprise, Robyn lunged into Robin's arms and hugged him.

"Of course I'll marry you! Yes!" Robyn said through tears. She couldn't find the words to speak.

As a result, Belle clapped her little hands.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Congrats you two" Michelle smiled. As Hao jumped up and down

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Yeah. Congrats," Leon added, smiling.

The Robins briefly separated, and to Robin's surprise Robyn leaned forward and kissed him straight away. Leon almost laughed (which was unusual of him), but kept smiling; as did Belle.

Viola happened to pass by, upon seeing the commotion. "Hey, what's going on?"

"Robin has just married Robyn," Leon explained shortly.

"Really?! That's great! Congratulations!" Viola squealed. "I would have helped you hold a ceremony, but we're in no shape at the moment..."

Robin separated from kissing Robyn. His face was red. "Oh, uh... That won't be necessary. What we have here is enough."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mmichelle thought for a momeny. "We will get you a wedding. A beutiful one. Just leave it all to me" she smiled

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Both Robyn and Robin stared at Michelle. They looked flustered. "No no! That's not necessary!" they said at the same time.

"Oh, it'll be fine. I'm sure Michelle has a nice plan in mind," Leon said, enough though he didn't know what Michelle had planned.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Indeed I am Leon. I do it. Um as soon as the campaigb is finished. Deal??" She winked at them both
    Hao stood proudly next to her. "Than. All of you can meet al my friends." Slightly she looked saddened by the thought and slightly clenched her fists

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Heh, and it hit me that the Robins are just as old as Leon and Michelle)

"Alright. Deal," Robyn said immediately. Even Robin looked approving. "Do you have far to finish your campaign?" Robyn asked.

"We do have one more fortress to take care of. Now that eastern Kalski is free, we just have to push the Flare Guild out of the west," Leon replied. "That reminds me, I need to send a letter to my company."

Robin looked at Michelle again, who was clenching her fists. "Hey," he said. "Is there something wrong with your friends?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Hahaj. Somehow ya need to start early )

"I just thought how to rescue them. Once thjs is over" she gave a small smile to him.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Heh. I suppose so)

"Good to hear," Robin replied. "You had me worried for a bit."

"I'm off to send a letter to my company, so I'll catch up with you later, okay?" Leon said. "Again, congratulations, Robin." He stood up, picked up his hat, and carried Belle into his arms before walking away to the post office. Viola, on the other hand, decided to follow Leon just in case if she was needed. Upon reaching there, he began to write his letter to his company so that supplies could be sent to Nouvaria. That being said, Viola would handle the payments and the arrangements once the supplies arrived, so that Leon wouldn't have to stick around.

Robyn meanwhile looked very happy. She couldn't believe Robin had just proposed to her.