1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle blinked seeiNBG him turn red. "You okay??" She wondered. "Ir doesnt really matter to me. Seeing the other cities sound good. Through Yantara"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Um... Right. Let's get going," Leon said. He looked the other way so Michelle couldn't see his face. "We should be able to make it back in two days."

Eventually the two of them were on their way to Yantara. The path between Sekitai and Yantara was a mountain road. There were many trees and grass to begin with, but the terrain soon became rugged. There was also evidence that Illumis had set up a camp not too far from Sekitai other, but it made sense, since a massive battle had just happened.

Soon enough, Michelle and Leon were inside a cave that connected Sekitai to Yantara. Its walls were like mirrors.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle checked rhe mirrors. "Its so amazing how this can excist" she smiled at them. "Still why were you blushing."

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon tried to keep as cool as he could, but Michelle's question was inescapable. He looked at the mirrors and then to Belle, who was in his arms. "Why was I blushing? I don't know... These are things that you can't really explain in words."

Surprisingly, the cave route was shorter than they expected. It came as no surprise, though, because the light reflecting off the mirrors had to have come somewhere. As it happened, it came from where Leon and Michelle entered, and the exit, where Yantara was.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "If yoy say so." She sticked out her tongue. "Such a nice sun" she enjoyed the light. "Im so glaf this is all over

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmph," Leon scoffed.

The sunlight was really bright by the time Leon and Michelle emerged into Yantara. They saw some children running and chasing a Chingling around, where meanwhile in the distance there were some rangers helping out the townsfolk. Overall, Yantara was peaceful, and things seemed back to normal for them at last.

Korrina, as it happened, ran into them.

"Oh, you're back, you two," she greeted. "What are you doing here? I thought you were still campaigning?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Not anymore. We defeated Lysandre. He umm" Michelle looked down. "He uses the mysticalnpokemon Yvital to attavk us and eventually some kins of supwr weapon

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Korrina's eyes widened in surprise. "You fought Yveltal and who?!"

"Lysandre. He's the Flare Guild leader," Leon explained. "Eh... He came this close to annihilating all of us with that weapon, and then we fought him and Yveltal off together. Man, Yveltal was sure scary, but we've managed to do it. Kalski, we can say, is unofficially free."

"Aw...! That's great! I'm sure you and your Pokémon must be still exhausted!" Korrina went forward and hugged Leon first, and then Michelle.

She eventually guided Leon and Michelle through Yantara, where the city was looking peaceful as ever, if not prosperous.

"Illumis has sent a relief package to us, so we're making the most of it," Korrina explained. "My rangers recovered much of what was ours at the old Flare Guild fortress, and now the port has opened up again. Now we can connect to Illumis and the rest of the world better."

"That's good to hear," Leon said, smiling. "We're actually on our way to Illumis to tell the prince and princess of the good news."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle wad a bit surprised by the hug but nodded. "Yeah. We can finally go back home. And saving my friends will be a piece of cake" Hao nodded jumping up and down

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "So glad you can go home, then! Hope your friends are doing okay," Korrina said happily. "I'm guessing you've only got to go to Illumis then. You know, as it happens, the port has a ship that's bound for Illumis. It actually was here to drop off supplies, so it's heading back. If you want, I can get you on board."

Leon's thoughts briefly wandered off to Fayan. He wondered what it must be like now, now that the Flare Guild could no longer supply the stockade there. It was only a matter of time before the SBC could break free. That being said, Michelle's friends could probably be saved easily, like Michelle said.

"I guess we could take you up on your offer," Leon said.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Sounds good to me" michelle chuckled. "I didnt knew it was such a long walk." He yawned.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled. "Taking that ship may save us a whole day of walking. We should be able to make it to Illumis by night!" He offered Michelle his hand.

Korrina raised her eyebrows. "Ooh, are you two dating?"

"Uh... Yeah, we are," Leon said. "Oh. That reminds me, I have to go buy something. I'll meet you at the port, Michelle."

He walked off and left Belle with Korrina. Korrina looked confused.

"I guess we should go to the port first," Korrina said. "I wonder what Leon is up to."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle first blushed at Korrina statement. And was confused at the sudden leave of Leon. She 2anted to stop him but was to late. "Yeah lets to" as she followed Korrina and took Belle in her arms as Hao followed them

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Korrina was confused, but she left the situation be. Instead, she walked with Michelle to the port.

"I don't recall you having a shiny Umbreon with you. Where is Sir Typhlosion?" she asked. The port was in sight, where a ship from Illumis was docked nearby. It also appeared the SBC was intending to start a post here too, since their flag was visible at the port.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "He need itr a rest. We were traveling for so long. " as she pet i5 Hao. "So this fella came to my aid. My only other friend who wasnt ib the hand of the fite mages

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Fire mages...?" Korrina said slowly.

They eventually got to the port, where Korrina finally put Belle back on the ground.

"I suppose I can owe you and your friends for that, anyway," Korrina replied. She knelt down and rubbed Hao's head. "Without you, we probably wouldn't have today. Freedom hasn't been felt for so long here. I'm sure Leon feels the same."

It was then that Leon was in sight. He had just come from the marketplace.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Long story" was all Michelle could reply seeing Leon. "She wondered what was ib his arms

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    By the time Leon could see Michelle and Korrina at the port, he quickly hid what he was holding into his shoulder bag. However, he did it in a manner that looked nothing suspicious. He only tipped his hat. "Alright, shall we get going?"

He picked Belle up into his arms and Korrina gave him a quick hug before allowing him and Michelle to board the ship.

"Safe travels, and thanks," she said to both Leon and Michelle.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle was completely losy at Leon but decided to ignore it. She waved ay Korrina and hoped to be soon in Ilumis

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Korrina waved back to Michelle and Leon as the ship started its voyage.

Soon enough, the ship was travelling along the river peacefully towards Illumis. It was extremely fortunate that there was a direct river that connected Yantara straight to Illumis. With the fact that the ship was sailing with the wind, it definitely felt much faster than travelling on foot.

Now, the ship wasn't very big and had only a sail and two oars to keep it going, but there was enough room to hold supplies in the hold. There was also enough space on the deck for Leon to sit and watch the scenery, with Belle in his arms.