1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Im sorry got a littke to excited" michelle looked down . "Anyway. Maybe we should let you two back to sleep." As she than also felt very tires

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

(Just for the record: this conversation takes place the day after Necrozma is defeated)

"I'm not sure if we'll need to have our names down written down in song. We were only doing this to help our homes," Leon said, a little sheepish that the castle just had to explode at the news he and Michelle broke. Then again, how could that be blamed? "Sorry we woke you up, but we just had to tell you the news. Perhaps we'll see what will happen tomorrow. We should let you two sleep."

He and Belle bowed before the prince and princess.

#2342 Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

(that works)

"On top of this and the news that Necrozma was defeated in Kanduin, that's all the more reason to celebrate!" Princess Bonnie smiled.

"All the more reason the holiday should be named Victory Day." Prince Clemont agreed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

Hearing of Necrozma's name sent some kind of chill down Leon's spine, but then again, hearing of its defeat gave him a sense of relief. Nevertheless, could that have been something that Maria had fought, since she was in Kanduin? He wouldn't know.

That reminded him, he needed to get back to Maria.

"Victory Day... That is a fitting name for a holiday indeed," Leon said, as he returned the smile back to Princess Bonnie and Prince Clemont. "I look forward to seeing the celebrations tomorrow, and of your announcement of this day."

WavePearl likes this.
  5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So everything is okay again. Few glaf to hear that" Michelle said yawning. "I reallu need my bed" Hao walked back to Michelle glad he was able to meet them

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Afterwards, Leon and Michelle left Chateau Illumis made their way towards, like many times before, Residence Fleur. There could have been other inns they could have visited, but Residence Fleur was so much easier to remember its location. Even though the inn itself was quite popular.

"We would like two rooms, please," Leon said to the innkeeper.

"You're out of luck, I'm afraid," the innkeeper said. "You're lucky to get even one! One guest just checked out today, and all our other rooms are full."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Than we take oje room" michelle smiled. "Its okat" shw winked

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You sure? I..." Leon paused, and then relaxed. Then again, he and Michelle had been sharing the same room for at least half of the campaign. Surely, there couldn't be any harm with one more night. "Very well." He paid the appropriate amount of gold pieces and took the key.

Eventually, Leon and Michelle got to their inn room. It was fortunate, though, that it offered two beds. That was something Leon could cope with.

"Alright. You've earned your break, Belle," Leon said and placed the Bellossom on the bed, and then he removed his hat and forest cloak.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Its weird. Thus is all over" as she sat on tje bed. "But im glad" she gave a small smile

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I agree." Leon smiled back at Michelle. "We've come really far since then, and I'm glad our efforts have been taking huge effect." He unbuttoned his dress shirt and went to take a shower.

Belle yawned as she looked at Michelle.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Dont take up all the hot water" he called after him. "Last adventure wil start soon Belle. And you glad to see his cousin again??" Petting her a little

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [You bet I am! I want to see her and play with her and Evergreen again!] Belle squeaked.

Leon came out of the shower. "There's plenty of hot water left for you," he said. He then went to sit on his bed.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ((Wanna skip the festival so Leon can meet Maria?))

Michelle laughed and went to get a shower. Adter that she sat on her bed. "Tomorrow" all she said

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (It looks like Maria will get to Leon first, so we can go ahead with the festival. Okay with that?)

Leon didn't know what came over him, that he got up to sit beside Michelle. "Tomorrow will sure look promising, won't it?"

Belle had fallen asleep already.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Alrighti)

"Yes. It sure is. I wonder what festive will be " she yawned

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I guess we'll find out tomorrow," Leon replied. He quickly fell asleep and forgot that he was using Michelle's bed and not his own. Belle was sleeping soundly in the other one.

17. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

(Want me to write out the festival, or can you guys do that?)

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

(It might be easier if you did that, after Tala's next reply. I'll cue you in. Sound okay?

Heh, coincidence, don't you think, that Necrozma and Yveltal were defeated on the same day?)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle blushed aa she fel his bodg next to her. Eventually she embraced him ans fell asleep also. "Idiot" she murmered

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The night passed by very peacefully, and the sun soon dawned over Kalski. Of course, Leon and Michelle rested well.

But as Leon woke up, he found his nose almost touching Michelle's. He blushed when he realised he had spent the night on Michelle's bed. And, she was embracing him. Still, he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Belle woke up too to see Michelle and Leon together. [Agh... Leon! What are you doing?!]