1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I did get the vibe of Beyblade and Death Note...)

@Shadria

Leon gratefully let Azelia do her with with the Pollen Puff on Michelle, and noticed Seline was doing her best. "Keep it up, Seline." He smiled at her, in spite of himself. "You're doing great." He then looked at Michelle again, who was looking a little better off as Azelia, Seline, and Evergreen were attending to her. Leon just hoped that Michelle would recover mentally after too.

Still, hearing the story from Ian and Hao caused Evergreen to burst into tears.

"Now now. We need to focus on getting Michelle to the cleric." Maria grimaced, watching the Gardevoir cry.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Iam and Hao nodded. they didnt feel like continue talking. and made there way to the cleric

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Sooner or later the party had returned to Myokara. The atmosphere was quiet, but it seemed like the fighting between the mages and the SBC had stopped.

Belle and Evergreen led the way in search of the cleric's home. However, Evergreen was in emotional distress. Eventually, they arrived at the cleric's.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ian and Hao walked in. seeing there faces. she secured too Michelle. "lay her over there. I do need more help:

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Please do. your best to help her." Leon insisted, as he lay Michelle down. "My friends here..." he glanced at Seline, Azelia, and Evergreen, "did their best to keep her alive."

"And he may be looking cool," Maria piped, "but she is his new wife! Don't let us down."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    the cleric nodded. "you all did amazing work. and most wounds are healed but just a part she doesnt seem to want to stay" she examined her

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon sighed. He pulled up a chair, sat down, and then buried his face in his hands.

While Maria and Belle sat down too, Evergreen stayed by Michelle's side to continue using Heal Pulse.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Ian walked up to Leon. "it is not your fauly" he said. unsufe if he could understand him. he put a paw on his shoulder

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon did understand Ian's words, since he was a ranger. He looked up and put a hand on the back of Ian's neck as a response. "I know... but I'm sad that Michelle is still dragging herself into this."

[But we've rescued most of her friends now, right?] Belle squeaked. [We're so close! Michelle should see this through to the end!]

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Hao walked up to this. he had never seen Ian so calm while he was one who usually gets worked up but everyrhing.
    "havent you noticed anything Leon?? the way she acts or said things" Hao wondered. he had a feeling it might be a little longer

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon sighed again, looking at the Umbreon. "I feel like she's hiding something from me still, ever since she and I got married in Illumis. She said to me that she wants to rescue all of her friends, and I'm not surprised it would be hard on her. I wonder if there's anything more that she's not telling me?"

Evergreen looked up. Maybe it's because of her past? I don't know about you, Leon, but she's really depressed. I told you this already!

"I know..." Leon muttered. He continued to look at Michelle. "She's always been the type to hide her feelings with anger. I just wished I knew what her true feelings are."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Hao nodded. Ian looked at him. "Look all I know for sure is that she loves you and cares a lot about you" he stepped back and yawned a little.

Hao looked at Michelle. "Master please stay with us. We cannot live without yoy" as he sat dowb next to her.
    Ian grabbed the charms of the other and placed then near Michelle . thab Ian laid down also.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria and Evergreen watched the scene before theme. Personally, they felt that Michelle would be okay, but they wondered about Leon too. They had known him for a long time, but this was the first time they ever saw him get this emotional. As if the previous times so far didn't count!

"He must really love her." Maria sighed. She waved to the cleric. "How long will it take?"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    the cleric waved back. "5 more minutes and thqb she will be fully healer" she smiled. "so no worries"

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria smiled widely. She then patted Leon's back. "Come on, Leon, she'll pull through this."

Leon lifted his head up from his hands. His eyes were a little red from the tears. "I'm glad..." he said through sniffles.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    just than michelle eyes slowly opened. "w..whete am I?" Hao and Ian jumped on her

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Leon and Belle got up to get to Michelle's side. "Michelle... You're awake." Leon looked like he was lost for words.

Evergreen brought her hands to her lips. Things were both happy and sad now, and it made her want to cry.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I guess I am. what is going on" as she hugged Ian and Hao who was snuggeliny up ob her

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You don't remember?" Leon smiled. "Well, we brought you back to Myokara, and we thought you had gone." Even Belle was smiling.

Maria's eyes widened. She had almost forgotten that Michelle's Pidgeot needed to recover too. "We've gone through all this trouble to save your Pidgeot friend! Seline gave your Pidgeot a revival charm too, so things should be okay." Maria went up to Michelle and placed the Heart charm into her hand.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    michelle gave a small smile. "I see." holding the charm close. "Leon. what do you want me to do" she asked looking him in the eye.