1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [I've been through a lot too.] Evergreen followed Ryuzaki to the stall.

"Hello there!" the shopkeeper greeted the two Pokémon. "Anything you need today?"

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Against your will??" Ryuzaki replied agaim. "Without any hope to see your friends ever again"

The ampharos nodded. "We need breakfast for our friend" he wasnt sure if they understood him

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Not quite. Quite the opposite, actually!] Evergreen laughed. [I chose to go through a lot for Maria's sake. If she had gone out on her own, then I would definitely have no hope of seeing her again. It's kind of why I'm her guardian - ever since I was a Ralts.]

Evergreen also relayed Ryuzaki's words through her telepathic mind so that the shopkeeper understood. He nodded, and then went to fetch his breakfast options. "I have soups and sandwiches, as well as some stews too. Anything interest you?"

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "All of if please" hs asked. surprised at evergreen how she could say it so easily.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen sensed the surprise, and she scratched the side her head as if she was embarrassed. [I practised telepathy a lot when I was really little, and I'm glad that I got to learn it with Maria when she was growing up,] she said in her natural language. Then she turned to the shopkeeper and relayed Ryuzaki's words to him, and so began bagging all the food. The soups would have to be kept in flasks, but fortunately the flasks were inexpensive.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I see. it is nice to learn that. I am unable to" he said grabbing the bags of food. "Possible we pay later. I forgot the money

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen relayed the message again, and the shopkeeper smiled, saying, "Alright. I normally don't do tabs, but you two seem nice. And that hat does look good on you, Lady Gardevoir."

Evergreen picked up the soup flasks with a smile. Thank you!

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "he so liked you. did you ever found love evergreen?" ryuzaki asked smiling

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen jolted so suddenly in surprise that she nearly dropped the flasks. [Wait. What?! What are you talking about?!] she said, her cheeks starting growing pink. [Now you sound just like Michelle!]

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Well she is my master afterall. " he smirker. "But I once fell for a very cute Mareep" he dreamed thinking about it

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [Oh? Is that so...] Evergreen calmed down. Her thoughts went elsewhere. Had she ever found love? Evergreen couldn't tell - and the subject of it caused her to be anxious. [That's pretty cute of you.]

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No human also" Ryuzqki asked as they walked back . "Even though that is impossible

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen's thoughts went to a certain dark mage the moment Ryuzaki said that. [Um...] she said quietly. [W-What gives you that idea?]

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No idea. it was just a question. wait did you actually had that??" ryuzaki asked surprised. "whoa. what happened did you confess. do I see him sooon??"

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    [No no no no! It's nothing like that. Honest!] Evergreen quickly said before something bad happened. [There was no confession, okay? Nothing happened.]

The cleric's home was eventually in sight.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Okay okay. relax it was just a qeustion" he said with the sudden out burst.
    walking the cleric smiled. "So much food. im sure everyone will be happy to see this

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon looked up to see the Pokémon and he smiled too. "Thanks for getting breakfast for us." Looking at Evergreen, he noticed something different about her. "Your face looks very pink, Evergreen. Did something happen on the way?"

Evergreen shook her head silently. She didn't want to make herself feel worse than she was. First Maria, then Michelle, and now Ryuzaki. It was only a matter of time before everyone caught on, and she hoped it would never come to that.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I have no clue what she has. I only asked if she ever had human love. " ryuzak8 said. not understandimg a thing what she meant

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh... I see." Leon replied. "Well, if you put it that way, there's always me and Maria. We love her very much."

[I think he means it in another way.] Evergreen shook her head and buried her face in her hands.

"So like... actual feelings?" Leon asked.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Ryuzaki shook his shoulder, by now he was fully lost what was going on. So instead he went to Michelle, hoping that she would wake up