1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "No. Its. Its okay. I am not worth your kindness. Just go eaf woth your bellosem" she smiled at him. "I am sure she wants that. You shouldnt be apart"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "What do you mean that you're not worth my kindness?" Leon said. But he smiled back at her in response. "Never mind. If you insist... alright. I'm sure Belle would want to get something to eat. Go and find your charm."

At that, Leon continued to the galley to rejoin Belle and help her get a pie. Belle was very tired and needed rest too, and if she was hungry, it was even better that Leon join her. By then, the two of them were sitting together with half a pie for each of them. Belle gobbled up her portion rather quickly, whereas Leon didn't. Furthermore, although Belle was sleepy, Leon wasn't.

The ship had neared the Relievera dock and began to moor... But at the dock, two men wearing nothing more than orange merchant cloaks were the first to greet them...

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle walked back once more. Seeing her tear charm lying on her pillow. She didn't remember how it got there, but she gave a small smile. She grabbed the rest of her belongings and put the charm into her pocket. Ready to go offboard.
    She stood at the deck, seeing two orange dressed man. She blinked. ''What is going on.'' she had a bad feeling about it

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Those two people claim they want to inspect the ship because, well, they are merchants and this trading ship needs to go through an inspection," the captain explained. "It should be smooth and harmless, if nothing else, but we can't be too sure. All I know is that the traders on the ship want to set up shop, but we don't know of the merchants will allow it."

After the exchange of words below, the merchants allowed the trading ship to begin unloading cargo and the traders were going about their business. However, the merchants also looked above to see Michelle talking with the captain, and they briefly made eye contact before retreating back to the city of Relievera. "I think that's our cue to disembark," the captain said.

Meanwhile in the galley, Leon and Belle had finished their pies and began packing up their things too. They knew the ship wasn't moving anymore, but it was best to see the captain first and figure out what to do next. Belle needed to get sleep, so Leon recalled her into the Heart charm, but Leon was as wide awake as ever. He eventually met with the captain on the deck, and lo and behold, Michelle was there too.
    "Oh, are we ready to leave yet?" Leon said.
    "Indeed," the captain replied.

(For the record, the Flare Guild is a secretive society of merchants and military might...)

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle looked at the captain and nodded.
    So those were traders.
    "O hey Leon. Ready to go off board?" She asked while stretching.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    It was really, really, late, and while Leon wasn't the least bit tired, he knew he wasn't going to stay on this ship forever. After all, they had just gotten away from captivity, didn't they? While the rest of the prisoners began to disembark, Leon ensured he had everything with him. Looking at Michelle stretching, he nodded at her. "Yeah, let's go off board."

Leon and Michelle walked off the plank after thanking the captain for the journey. Although Leon wanted to pay, the captain said that fighting off the water mages had been reward enough of its own. One of the traders on the ship, who had heard about Leon and Michelle's efforts to fight off the mages, presented Michelle with a gift.
    "Here is a pair of combat knives," he said. "I already gave a bow to the young lad for free, and for saving the ship, I want to thank you for saving us."
    Oddly, by the time Leon and Michelle had stepped onto land, the merchants were nowhere to be found.

(Michelle receives a pair of knives)

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle thanked the man and looked at the knives. Than gazed at Leon. "I dont get it. Why did he gave me this?" Her gaze weny back to the blades as she inspected them. Handmade sharp. Not better thsn her original onces who were upgraded till max

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I'm just as puzzled as you as to why he gave you knives specifically," Leon said. "Do you know how to wield knives, first of all? If you do, then let's call that a coincidence. Other than that, I'm sure they're given to you out of gratitude."

Eventually, Leon and Michelle were well away from the ship as they entered the port city of Relievera. The city was quiet, which was no surprise because it was well into the night, but if Leon didn't know better he would have found an SBC trading post in the city. Plus, he owed Maria his assurance that he escaped from... whoever attacked him that night at Lalusi.
    He turned to Michelle. "Well, I suppose it would make sense if you found a place to stay, like an inn or something," Leon said. "But if there's an SBC trading post, I bet they would allow me accommodation at the post. Perhaps you, if I can convince them."

(@[member="WavePearl"], got any Relievera lore? Like places of interest?)

9. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    (There is an SBC outpost there, and the ranger Grant is also here.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    While they were walking she looked at him. ''I'm a rogue.'' she smiled. ''I know very well how to handle blades. my previous once's which I boosted al the way up. are gone forever.''
    Michelle looked around the city. Seeing a small inn.
    ''No I am fine , I guess I shall say goodbye now.'' She smiled.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Thanks Wave)

"Very well," Leon smiled back at Michelle. "Good-bye for now indeed. Otherwise, perhaps I may see you tomorrow."

Leon left Michelle and continued his way through the dark streets of Relievera. It didn't take long for him to find the SBC outpost, given he was a ranger with very good surveillance skills and the SBC flags weren't difficult to see either. On the way, he walked past a cave where it appeared that a ranger division was stationed there too. It wasn't before long that Leon entered SBC Outpost Relieve, where before entering he put on his SBC blazer to make sure he looked recognisable.
    "Good evening," he greeted the sentries.
    The sentries waved back and allowed Leon entry into the outpost.

Leon handed in his identification papers to the ranger-on-duty where the latter greeted Leon in kind.
    "Good evening, Sir Leon," he said. "What brings you all the way to Outpost Relieve?"
    "I bring grave news..." Leon replied. "I'm not sure if you've heard, but Lalusi is currently besieged by a stockade. They're holding out now, but I managed to escape..."
    "I suppose that is a story for tomorrow," the ranger-on-duty said. "If you need to rest, we can give you a spot in the barracks tonight. Maybe that will clear your head for later."

It wasn't before long that Belle was sleeping on the bed that was supposedly arranged for Leon. However, Leon was very much awake, so he spent his time speaking to the ranger-on-duty instead.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle had walked towards the inn. a nice lady greeted her.
    ''Çan I have a room for tonight?'' She kindly asked.
    the lady nodded, ''That will be 40 gold.''

MICHElle almost choked on those words. ''4..40.'' she checkedher pockets seeing a single 5 gold.
    ''I wish I could do somethign, I can reduce to 20.'' The lady said.
    Michelle shook her head. ''No, its okay. I understand.'' she bowed down and walked back to the street. She shivered, as slowly the night fell.

Walking past the sbc outpost, seeing Leon staning to talk to the other ranger. She sighing, looking at her magma mage outfit. ''I need to find other clothes.'' as she continued her walk

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Unbeknownst to Michelle, she was being followed by... none other than one of the two merchants in the orange cloaks. After watching Michelle leave the inn in a disheartened manner, the merchant followed Michelle closely but kept out of her sight. If the time was right, the move could be quick and information could be properly gathered. After all, he had been informed by his superiors that her clothing matched the description of fire mages of the Magma Order. So what was she doing here? That certainly wasn't smart of her...

Quietly, he pulled Michelle aside with force. Never mind who she was. If she was from the Magma Order, then she knew too much.
    "So you thought you all could just take our stockade from Lalusi, huh?" he said menacingly. "We saw a ship from the Aqua Order and sunk it and we are sure that we took everyone aboard our prisoners. Don't even think that your companion - that boy in the green cloak - doesn't know a thing either. You two know too much, so you're coming with me."

Leon had noticed Michelle sadly walking outside the outpost, so he excused himself from the ranger-on-duty so that he could look for her. The outpost hardly ever shut its gates, so Leon could freely walk outside. But Michelle was nowhere to be found.
    The night is still young, he thought. I might as well see if Michelle is still interested in staying the night.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    She gave a small squirm. When she felt being pulled aside.

Michelle smirked." Rigt that boy, I do not even know where he is now. I never saw him before. Yeah we exchanged some words but that is all. Also if you want so much information I wont ever tell you. Its against my boss order and if you want it so badly. You need to battle for it"

Even though she had no clue what these two were talking about. She was shakig from the inside. Thid was the last thing she need it.

Never the less. She didnt let anyone walk over her so easily

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The merchant in the orange cloak was unfazed and he tightened his grip on Michelle's arm. "We don't need to battle, because you are coming with me. So you have a boss, eh? That's fine by me. You are going to see our boss very soon, and whatever you know, you will tell us -"

But the merchant was distracted by an incoming shadow and rather than make a scene, he chose to let Michelle go and disappear into the shadows, but not before saying to her, "We have our eyes on you, fire mage. Don't think that you are even safe here on Kalski soil."

He disappeared and a moment later, Leon Pinetree appeared in the clearing. He looked concerned for Michelle, given that she had turned down his offer to stay at the outpost, but it looked like she had nowhere to go either. "Michelle?" he said. "It's a cold night, so haven't you found a place to stay yet? Or are you just walking? I thought you would have found someplace to stay by now. Otherwise, I can take you to the outpost if you like..."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle looked at him. As tears came into her eyes.
    She hugged Leon when she eventually cried.
    Keeping to cry go on. She was so scared and glad he was there. Somehow she fell asleep standing. From the fear snd the sudden exhausting that came overher

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Awkwardly, but understandably, Leon hugged Michelle back to comfort her. Her tears were soaking his blazer, but he supposed he didn't mind tonight. Not sure what to say, Leon supposed that Michelle either couldn't find a place to stay or that she couldn't afford it. Her tears kept flowing and her body was shaky, like she was scared. Even though Leon was never comfortable with girls, he knew that he had to help her. "Hey, it's alright..." he whispered, but he realised that she fell asleep on his shoulder.

Oh, what to do now? It would be awkward, but he had to do it. Leon lowered himself to pick up Michelle's legs with his other arm and very soon carried the girl in both of his arms to SBC Outpost Relieve. He was glad it was night, because he could imagine how many eyes would be fixed on him if it was day.
    He arrived at the outpost shortly after and greeted the ranger-on-duty. "You must excuse me," Leon said, "but this girl probably needs a place to stay tonight. Is it alright she can use the Company barracks too?"
    The ranger-on-duty raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure if we have enough rooms at the moment, but I can arrange to have an extra bunk placed in your room. Space is hard to come by, but not supplies."
    "Thank you," Leon replied.

Two Company traders had hauled an extra bunk into Leon's room within minutes. When Leon walked into his room with Michelle still in his arms, Belle was sound asleep on his bed. He smiled and put Michelle on the free bed before he removed his hat and blazer before carefully pushing Belle aside so he could have space to rest too.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    She turned around in the bed. As she whispered in her sleep.
    "Thank you."
    "Mom" the last part took awhile . She shivered searching for blankets.
    When michellenfound them she pulled them over her head and continued sleeping.

(Like me in a hot summer day lol)

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I get the feeling too)

Something that Michelle said provided a bit of comfort to Leon too. She looked comforted and could probably use it, like having a mother's warm embrace. Smiling, Leon went to rest, but not before whispering, "My pleasure."

The sunlight cracked across the sky and Belle was the first one awake. Although Belle wasn't surprised Leon was still sleeping away on the bed, she was definitely surprised to see Michelle sleeping in the same room.
    [Whoa. What is she doing here?] Belle squeaked. [No matter, for now.] She walked out of the room so she could find a spot with some sunlight. Some energy would be useful today, and it was free!

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Not long after Belle, was Michelle stretching her arms. and yawned.
    while rubbing her eyes, she looked around. She tried to remember what had happened.
    When looking to the side seeing Leon sleep, she screamed and threw her pillow towards him. Checking her self, she still had her robes on.
    Michelle sighed in relief, but still had pulled up her blanket over her, to cover her slightly.

(When its hot outside, and I go to sleep without my blankets, and the next morning I wake up with my blankets covering me, and feeling very hot)