1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle took a bjte from the food. " we were sailing. But the ship im on had a break for supplies. Leon is still sleeping. That idiot" she almost said the last part without voice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Valerie giggled. "So you left him on the ship, huh? And I thought you two were partners. You can't blame him if he's always a sleepy fellow!"

She sat down near the bed. "In case you're wondering, I'm leading the militia from Romantia to distribute supplies to Frescora. Ever since you and Leon freed the city, we managed to establish connections with Illumis. The prince and princess gladly gave us the supplies we needed to get going again, and now we're doing the same for Frescora. However, the guild must have left a few traps in the town, so we're doing our best to get rid of them. It's unfortunate you just happened to activate one."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Seems so. I thought I saw something lying. Thag is all what I remember" she sighed. "Reallh why must that idiot sleep so much"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "He must have his reasons, or maybe he stays up too late," Valerie said. "All in all, it's a wonder how you two are travelling together! We collected 'wanted' posters all around Frescora demanding your arrest, but clearly that's guild material. The plus side is, you and Leon really are making a name for yourselves. No wonder the Flare Guild has really been trying to get at you."

Leon, meanwhile, was still sleeping on the boat. As far as the boat was concerned, it had finished unloading and loading supplies to continue the journey to Illumis.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I see. Not that it is something new. Sl can I go now?" Sudden thinking how much time she had spend here

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You should be fine," Cleric Joy said. "If you can stand, you're all good."

"I'll walk you there, then," Valerie said.

Valerie and Michelle eventually made it to the pier where the captain was just about to board the ship. However, he stopped short upon seeing Michelle and allowed her on the boat. "So you have an acquaintance here, eh?" he said, looking at Valerie. "Anyway, your friend on the ship sure is a sleeper. He hasn't woken up, still!"

Valerie smiled. "You're lucky to have a friend like Leon."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Once again he is an idiot" as she went on board. Bowing to thank the captain and decided to walk around

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Good-bye, now," Valerie said.

The ship finally departed and continued its journey towards Illumis. The landscape was clearly changing though. The giant windmill was in the distance while the cold atmosphere was becoming warmer.

Leon was still sleeping, but it looked like he could wake up.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After a stroll around the deck. She decided to wakr up the lazy bum.
    She grabbed fhe chair and with all she had she threw him around.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon was shaken awake the moment Michelle threw him off the chair. He made contact with the deck first, and got up slowly. "Ow! What was...?" he said. "Michelle. What happened? What was that for?" Even with that happening, he retained his cool and approached her quietly. "I'm so sleepy..."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "How can you be so sleepy. After sleeling most of the day" she said mad. "I got..." thinkig about it. Made michelle decided not to tell him. "Also we are almost there" she said more calm

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Can't believe I spent this much time away from home today)

"Wha... what do you mean? I can't help it. I'm more awake in the night at least," Leon said. "But we're almost there, eh?"

He yawned as the sight of Illumis's Prism Tower came into view. The landscape changed from a gorgeous meadow into that of the prosperous surroundings of Illumis. The ship had stopped at the east end of the great city where the harbour was located. While royal guards came to inspect the boat, the crew were unloading supplies to have them checked by other officials. Leon, still half-asleep, picked up his bow, bag, and quiver before following Michelle off the ship.

"Right..." he said. "We need to see the prince and princess... They're at Chateau Prisme... In the west side of the city..." Leon was clearly wanting to sleep again.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (No worries)

Michelle rolled her eyes. Taking the lead. Of course she remembered where it was. When sudden the same fletchling came down. Droppinh of an evolupe ans flew away after a small treat. She put it in her pocket and continued walking

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    However, it was well late at night. For one thing, Leon was wrong - Castle Illumis was located in the north of the city, along with the rest of the royal district. By the time Michelle and Leon had arrived at Castle Illumis, the royal guard would not let them in. He explained to them that the castle was closed at night and that the prince and princess were asleep. If they wanted an audience, it would have to wait until the morning.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Well your lucky aren you. Now you can sleep all night" michelle said sarcastic. Walking of again. "Let go to the inn"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hey, it's not that bad. Besides, I have no idea how much sleep I'll get at night, if at all," Leon replied. He followed Michelle off to the southern side of the city where there were plenty of inns open at this hour, but it was a matter of choosing one. Even more so, it appeared that each inn was fully booked. People were crowding outside inns hoping to get rooms while other inns simply closed their doors because of capacity issues. It seemed like even getting one room was a miracle.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle sighed. "No no no. I dont want to sleep outsidw" she totally complained

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Look, I'm sure we'll find a place or somewhere," Leon said. "Besides, I don't want to sleep outside either, or at least not in a city."

They continued walking through the southern side of Illumis hoping there would be a place that wasn't busy. Whatever place that wasn't looking busy, Leon and Michelle went there to ask if there there two rooms available. Most of the time, the innkeepers would say they had no rooms available.

There was, however, one inn that had one room vacant. The guests had just left the room and the staff were cleaning it up. Not wanting to wait, Leon immediately paid for the room so he and Michelle could use it. He handed over the key to Michelle. "Seems we finally found one," he said.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle looked at the single key in his hanf. She grabbed it and went to the room. Putting her backpack down she stretched herself. "I take the bed and no peeking" she blushes

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon followed her into the room. He also put his bow, bag, and quiver aside. "Alright, you can have the bed this time," he said coolly. "I can do with just the floor. The bed is all yours." He was apparently oblivious to Michelle's blush too, After removing his forest cloak, leaving him in his Company button-up shirt, he said, "We can have dinner downstairs, if you like, or we can eat outside. Otherwise, I'll take a shower."