1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh! Of course!" Robyn quickly said. "But you still need to rest."

Robyn went over to kiss Leon's cheek before going to see the others. Robin, meanwhile, chose to stick around and talk as he led Leon and Michelle out of the fortress. The armoury had been leveled by Cordelia's forces and th supply depot - which was full of gold pieces - was liberated. All Cordelia's forces had to do was return them to the people of Nouvaria.

@WavePearl

Robin, Robyn, Leon, and Michelle eventually had made it to a makeshift base Cordelia had set up. In fact, Cordelia had summoned them for debrief.

"I can't believe it. All of eastern Kalski is free..." Robyn said as she hugged Robin tightly. "We won't need to see the Flare Guild anymore."

"What follow-up actions need to be done now?" Leon asked Cordelia. "Apart from reporting to the prince and princess, of course."

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle blushed sloghtly mad as she saw the kiss from robyn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Robin was a little jealous seeing Robyn kissing Leon, but he kept to himself. Instead, he focused on the debrief.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    "We will inform the prince and princess what took place here." Cordelia replied. "While the operation was successful, we do need to be on guard for Flare retaliation."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

"I suppose so. But the Flare Guild doesn't have any more control over eastern Kalski, right?" Leon said. "At best, they would be retaliating from the west. On the other hand, how will you proceed with the relief efforts to Nouvaria? I'm not sure how the city would like to be connected with Illumis again."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Somehow, we need to move to the west, seeing a long the way'' Michelle said crossing her arms

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I'm sure that can wait until we've met with the royals," Leon said. "We've had a long night."

At that, Leon fell asleep and collapsed on the floor. Robyn giggled, which caused Robin to giggle too. "Is he always like this?" Robyn asked.

"To be fair, the sun is coming out," Robin added. He looked out of the tent to see the sun start to rise.

8. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @122 Generation

"Illumis will likely proceed with relief efforts as soon as the prince and the princess have been briefed on the successful operation." Cordelia replied.

A messenger Fletchling with a royal letter in its beak arrived soon after. "Dear Cordelia...Bonnie and I are well pleased with the operation's success. and have received your request for an aid package to eastern Kalski. We will first gauge which areas need the aid the most, then go from there. We both look forward to the day all of Kalsi is liberated, signed, Prince Clemont."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Really. " she sighed ans slowly hold Leon up. "What is ir with this guy" michelle yawned.

(From of tomorrow I am gone for a few days)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Haha, and the timing couldn't be worse now that Leon is sleeping)

Leon was limp in Michelle's arms. Clearly, his old habits were still rubbing on him. He pulls off a long night shift, and barely can sleep in the daytime. In doing so, his Heart charm fell out of his bag and Belle popped out. However, she looked in bad shape.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" Robyn said.

"She looks exhausted. We need to bring her to a cleric!" Robin said.

(You can drop off Leon in one of the spare tents, or help out Belle)

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "True. Belle and my Hao need.more help" with that she threw him ofr and hold Belle close a long with her charm. "No worries. You be fine" it wouldnt take long until Michelle would be sleeping also

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "We'll take care of them," Robin and Robyn said together, then they looked at each other and blushed.

"You should go get some rest yourself. You had a long night," Robin added. "Dame Cordelia has set up spare tents, so I'm sure you'll be able to make yourselves comfortable." At the same time, Robyn began feeding Belle and Hao some berries.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No I stay with Hao" michelle said firm. Clenchin her hands. "I couldnt help him wheb need it

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "But he's doing not bad. Besides, shouldn't you be worrying about Leon more? He looks like he'll fall out of your hands if you don't watch over him," Robyn remarked. She fed Hao another berry. "I'll send Hao over to you when he's done eating. But Belle... she's in bad shape. She'll have to stay here for the next while."

Robin noticed Michelle's clenched fists. "You okay?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yes no worries. I bring this idiot to a tent" as she walked away

Hao liked eating but his ears went down hearing his master mad

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Even Robyn kind of felt bad for Hao upon seeing his reaction, but the most she could do to cheer him up was feed and talk to him. Robin, meanwhile, wondered just what Michelle had in mind. Perhaps she needed an ear to lend. But at the moment, what mattered was to nurse Belle back to health. A cleric had arrived to heal her, so Robin let business carry out as usual.

As Michelle walked out to the camp, Leon was completely limp in her arms.

"Is your friend alright?" a passing knight asked.

You can go to...
    Cordelia's tent
    The strategy tent
    The armoury
    The cleric's tent
    The foods tent
    The knights' tents (you can rest here)
    The sentry posts
    Nouvaria

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Slowly she sat Leon down on one of the beds of the knights tent. However seein Leon sleeo she sudden felt the urge to sleep also.
    Even so she need it to know how Hao felt. So she tried to stand up but her legs felt like marshmallows . With less resistent she fell asleep half on bed where Leon lay

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (We can fast forward to the afternoon, or we can play as the Pokémon for a bit)

Robyn finished feeding Hao, while Robin was still attending to Belle. "Michelle still hasn't come back, eh?" he said.

"No idea. I thought she would have found her way around the camp by now," Robyn replied.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Hao smiled.feelin bejng rubbed on the bacm

(Pokémon is fine. Untill a few days)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn smiled too. At the same time, a field cleric was attending to Belle and had performed a healing spell on her. The Bellossom woke up sleepily.

"Oh! Lady Bellossom, you're awake!" Robin said.

"She's awake? That's great to hear," Robyn added. Then she went to feed Belle some berries.

[Huh...? Where am I? Where's Leon?] Belle squeaked.