1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Gekijou (TalaxWavePearl)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 1, 2020.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

The common area wasn't too busy at the moment. Some were coming and going to rehearsal, or were doing something else after rehearsal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kihala sudden noticed a girl with some black pigtails who seemed to be on her own. "Now my chancr" she thought. As she slowly walkee towards her. "Hey is this seat free?" She asked

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"Sure...I could always use the company." the girl smiled as she made a place for Kihala. "If you ever wonder where all our costumes come from...I'm one of the ones that makes them."

(This girl is a crew NPC, if you're curious)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Alrighti(

"That is very impressive..how do you make them?" Kihala said as she sat down. Gazimg over what the girl was doing

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"If you have some free time, I can take you inside the costume closet." the girl offered. "Then I can show you how we make the costumes for every troupe."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kihala thought for a moment. ''Yeah I have sometime.'' She smiled excitedly

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

Then the girl realized that she had not introduced herself. "Oh, Arceus, where are my manners? I'm Rikaru, and I'm one of the costume designers."

She went on. "Before we even sew a thread of a costume, we talk with the director to get an idea of their vision of the show, and how the costumes fulfill that vision.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "O um Im Kihala" she answered back. "Whoa that does sound complicated" she wondered. Walking behind her to the costume place

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

The costume closet was wide and roomy, and filled with thousands of beautiful costumes. Even the common people in a Gekijou play had a beautiful costume,

"As a general rule, the more elaborate costumes are for the yuusha and yuujo to wear." Rikaru explained

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kihala noticed her own costume. "Did you make mine also?" As she ran towards it. "They are so great

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

Rikaru nodded. "I helped design and sew all of these. We have artists that initially draw what the costume will look like, then this drawing is revised until its design is something we can make and someone could wear. After the actors are measured, next is sewing the costume."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Can you show me how to draw" Kihala took a piece of paper that lay ob the desk with a pencil

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"All right, what would you like to learn how to draw?" Rikaru asked. "Are you interested in drawing costume concepts?"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Yes, that sounds awesome.'' trying to draw some lines already, making or sorta dress. ''How is this?'' it was more lines than an actual dress

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"Not a bad start." Rikaru replied. "Every concept begins as a line drawing like this. After we talk to the director about their vision for the costumes, we add details consistent with the overall vision of the play."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Okay, so how about a story about me, my life up untill now.'' Kihala said suggesting. ''I actually, would love to see a play like, to show people that , how rough life can be. You still need to climb back up no matter what.'' she tried smiling

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"What a great idea!" Rikaru smiled. "While some modern Gekijou plays take place in modern times or the far future, you'll have the best luck setting it in ancient Kanto or ancient Johto."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Umm, I have no idea how I could change my story into somethng ancient.'' Kihala said, putting down her pencil

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

Rikaru thinks a moment. "How about a martial artist with a disability that longs to fight in a grand tournament? And in the end, they win it all, disability and all?"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Um..that doesnt sound bad at all. But who should play me. And the rest. And my hitmontop." At that moment hitmontop jumped out of its Pokéball. Looking worried at her. "No worries we were just discussing stuff"