1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Gekijou (TalaxWavePearl)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 1, 2020.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"You would of course play the main character." Rikaru assured Kihala. "As the playwright, you have the final say in every step of the process."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''No, I can't do that alone. I.. And playing myself. I would be to frighten.'' Kihala said,holding hitmontop paw to make sure to stay sane

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"Of course, you won't have to do this alone." Rikaru assured Kihala. "You'll have me, and many others to help you."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Alright lets start write a play" Kihala said doing a blackflip without using her hand while hitmontop was spinning around her

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

Rikaru smiled at Kihala's enthusiasm. Maybe she was better suited to being a playwright, she thought.

"All right--first we need a list of the characters, their names, and the roles they play in the story." she explained.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Alright. There is myself of course. My parents. My used to be friends. The coach. Teachers. And than some gym leaders I fought. Rivals. Other dance squads I joined. This is to much isnt it" Kihala said

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"You don't want too many characters, but you do want enough characters to accommodate the number of actors you have." Rikaru explained. "You also want to consider what the audience would find interesting, so if you find yourself repeating a scene again and again, you can combine multiple characters into one role."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kihala crossed her arms to think. "So less people. Just my squad. Few teachers. Coach and my parents?" She wondered

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"That's a good start..." Rikaru noted as she wrote down character ideas for the cast list. "How many actors do you think can feasibly perform this?"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Um like 20 I guess.'' looking at hitmontop. like 5 older peopel and the rest teenagers.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"15 to 25 seems reasonable enough..." Rikaru mused. "When designing your cast list, don't just consider how many actors and crew you have. You also want to think about others, particularly if you want to sell your script."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kihala looked at her. She had written some stuff already. "What do you mean"

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"In addition to performing our scripts here at the theater, we offer many of them for sale so others can perform them." Rikaru explained. "If you don't want this script sold, I understand."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I do not know yet. I mean I havent written it yet" kihala chuckled. "So the setting. I thought first at school . Than at home

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

Rikaru wrote down some notes for the different scenes. "Where else would be a good scene?"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''I guess the Gymnastics building andthe park.'' She answered. ''At the building happened my accident . In front of everyone .'' she gazed down for a moment

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

Rikaru noticed this. "Would you rather not relive that moment? If it is uncomfortable to relive that moment, we can just have that moment narrated."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No..im fine. I know that some people I used to hang out with has it recorded anyway so its no use to forget it and move on

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Tala Is Eternal

"Do you feel comfortable including this moment in the play?" Rikaru asked. "We don't have to perform it if you don't want us to..."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Its okay. As long as I dont fall for real again and crushing my other knee" she slightly joked even though she saw Rikaru more serieus about it.