1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon League Life (Sign Up Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Thunder, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    In a world where mystical creatures life with humans peacefully, where they are ha- wait a second this is a signup thread!!!​
    Form​
    Username:​
    Gym Leader or Elite Four:​
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type:​
    Pokémon:(Up to 6)​
    Name:​
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name:​
    Other:​
    My Form​
    Username: Thunder​
    Gym Leader or Elite Four: Champion​
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type: Varied​
    Pokémon: Gallade, Greninja, Dragonite, Hariyama, Shaymin and Sylveon​
    Name: Dylan Recezzi​
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name: Moonlight Chamber​
    Character Appearance:[​IMG]
    Other: Nope​
    Please join, there are only 12 spots. 8 Gym Leaders and the Elite Four, once a type has been chosen no-one else can use that type.​
    Here is the link to the main thread.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Username: Squiggly Pants III Endrew Swiftwind
    Gym Leader or Elite Four: Gym Leader
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type: Water
    Pokémon: Kabutops, Swanna, and Swampert
    Name: Oran Waveblade
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name: Mt. Marsh
    Other: Built into the side of a mountain, made partially into a swamp, with an open roof

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Accepted!!!

4. Kitsune

Kitsune Fox Demon of Illusion

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Username:
    Kitsune
    Gym Leader or Elite Four:
    Elite Four
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type:
    Dark
    Pokémon:
    First battle team: Bisharp, Liepard, Zoroark, Umbreon.
    Second battle team: Absol(mega if possible), Umbreon, Weavile, Bisharp, Liepard, Zoroark
    Name:
    Taito Vehara
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name:
    The Veil of Reality.
    Other:
    Very quiet, Often found talking to his Pokémon or talking walks in the night alone.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Height:
    5'7"
    Weight:
    A mere 110 pounds, all of it muscle.
    Attire:
    Usually a black jacket with some t-shirt and jeans. He occasionally wears more suitable clothes, mainly for formal events. His accessories include a ring with an black gem, a necklace with a few varying pendants, and every now and the a watch. He is by no means rich, but all his clothes seem to be off high quality.

5. ChampionRed

ChampionRed Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Username:
    ChampionRed
    Gym Leader or Elite Four:
    Elite Four
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type:
    Psychic
    Pokémon:First Battle-
    Malamar, Alakazam, Bronzong, Slowking
    Second Battle-
    Reuniclus, Delphox, Alakazam, Slowking, Malamar, Gardevoir (Mega- If possible)
    Name:
    Shadow
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name:
    Rift Chamber
    Other: --

6. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Username: Lunar-Peacle
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type: Grass Type
    Pokémon:(Up to 6)
    ~Ludicolo [Water/Grass] (M) (Nickname: Nelumbo)
    ~Shiftry [Grass/Dark] (M) (Nickname: Nightshade)
    ~Breloom [Grass/Fighting] (F) (Nickname: Olivia)
    ~Tropius [Grass/Flying] (F) (Nickname: Palme)
    ~Leafeon [Grass] (F) (Nickname Phyllis)

Name: Daphne Willows
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name: Willow Grove
    Other:
    Appearance:
    http://pre12.deviantart.net/d8c2/th/pre/f/2014/320/c/d/celadon_gym_oc___daphne_willows_by_lupus_stellam-d86o6el.jpg
    Personality: Devoted, caring and somewhat Stubborn at times. She would stay rooted to her points and is somewhat reluctant to accept other people's opinions. But she will gradually accept them, for she is as stubborn as a mule when first challenged with something conflicting her ideology. She isn't the best in using technology, and using a Pokegear is considered a milestone for her. Having also the expertise in dealing with herbs, she opens a herb shop next to her gym.

7. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    Username: Glaceon seeking warmth
    Gym Type/Elite Four Type: Dragon
    Pokémon:(Up to 6) Dragonair, Altaria, Haxorus(main), Flygon. Also possesses a Salamence and a Hydreigon, but doesn't use them in battles.
    Name: Emily Ford
    Gym Name/Elite Four Chamber Name: Temple of Truth
    Appearance: Emily is average height, has short, black hair and grey eyes. She tends to wear hiking boots, baggy pants, a jacket and.... a black cloak, for some reason. Not very stylish.
    Personality: Em's pretty friendly and constantly smiling. If she notices someone is troubled, she usually asks what's wrong. She doesn't notice very easily, though. She's also a bit of a sociopath, and would kill her enemies without a second thought if there were no alternatives. She's pretty thorough in looking for alternatives, though.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,284.6
    I have not been onto Lake Valor for so long! Well, I didn't have an incentive to go onto Lake Valor anyway. Until I found this...
    Also, I like being creative, but I'm not familiar with RP. Could anyone care to give me a quick explanation? 100 words, while they're at it?

I'll note that this character is a product from my fanfiction "Pokétopia Endurance Championship", but I've only retained one Pokémon from the original fanfic.
    Username: 122 Generation
    Class: Gym Leader
    Type: Fairy

Pokémon
    Evergreen (Gardevoir) - Evergreen would help Maria battle in the field

Togekiss

Mawile

Marill

Starly - not for battling though

Name: Maria Lougheed
    Gym: Metro Larousse - Waterfront
    Appearance: I recommend taking a look at the cover page of my discontinued fanfic Poketopia Endurance Championship at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10169837/1/Poketopia-Endurance-Championship. Mainly because I can't describe Maria's hair. Anyway, what I do know is her hair is brown, she wears a Poketopia dress and Poketopia pants, with platform shoes that make her taller than she actually is! She's 12, after all.

Personality and notes: caring and gentle, but Maria is also quite reserved which accounts for her quiet presence. However, Maria is also playful at times and would be quite happy to lightly mess around with others just to lift up the mood a little - and anyone would gratefully accept it no doubt.
    On the other hand, Maria is also an effective and respected Trainer, having won the Pokétopia Championship when she was 9 and repeated this masterstroke at 12 years old, with the aid of her best friend Evergreen. As well, she celebrated three class wins in the Pokétopia Masters Class Series before her defeat in a later round of the Masters.
    Now taking the short-run post of Gym Leader, Maria can travel mostly anywhere with the help of her Togekiss and Marill...
    Her primary weakness, however, is spicy food, and in a bad way. Merely smelling something spicy would bring her down to the point where she could hold back tears, and anything stronger, let alone eating something spicy, would make her sniffle to crying to heavy tears!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.