1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Light Platinum Rom

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by PokeMaster1, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Welcome anytime. This rom download you won't need to patch, just download and play it, from the time I played it. Hopefully you get it to work, cause it's a great game. And heed of warning is to have the Walk Through Walls cheat handy, cause there is a part in the game you will need to use it in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    This is awesome i heard of this game and now im gonna give it a try. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    This sounds like it's a really fun game. I've been wanting to try more hack ROM games. Anyone know if this will play on a Mac?

4. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Thanks for posting the link, I'm going to try this out it seems very interesting.

edit: Just saw that I commented on this sometime ago.

5. TheBigC13

TheBigC13 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Does anyone know where to find a rufflet

6. Survivalkidd

Survivalkidd Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Help! Searching for lake myung for light platinum to battle red gyarados!

7. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    For this, I am unsure if the Red Gyarados is available in english version, but I've been hearing it's in the Portuguese version. I was looking at the conversation about it on this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324&page=300 This is actually where I got the game from and I go here when I am looking up questions about the game on Google. I didn't read the conversation fully, so there's a possibility that Red Gyarados isn't obtainable in LP.

I had to open up my Pokédex for this but in the Zhery Region: Route 413, Safari Zone(Central City, Recommended), Imatari Islands, and Pantem Town. In the Lauren Region: Carmin Town, and it's saying at route 511 it's inside something, unsure what. But I caught mine at the Safari Zone, since I caught mine at level 3. Good luck with Rufflet hunting ^_^

8. DragonMasterAbbie

DragonMasterAbbie ~❄~Aurorus Gijinka~❄~

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I have this, and so far I love it! It's amazing! Even though I'm only just past the gym in Esmerald...

I don't know if I have the latest version or not; is there any way to tell? :?

9. AdvancedRoronoaZoro

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    This game sounds pretty fun!

10. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Not sure if I'll have enough space to.download this, but it sounds cool. Thanks for posting this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.