1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers (Aura x Shayminlover)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Chris mumbled in agreement, noticing that it was, in fact, getting a bit dark out.
    "So, where are we going? Do you have, like, a house or something? Do you guys even have houses here?" he asked, before trailing into his own conversation.
    "What am I saying, of course you have houses. But do you have things like showers and toilets, or do I have to go outside because I've only been in this body for a few minutes now and I'm not exactly sure where everything is and..." (Chris continues talking, but I've run out of things to write)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pure turned around and pushed his paw up against the Meowstic's mouth. "That's enough questions. There's just too many of them. For one I do have a house, and that's where we are going right now. I would appreciate it if you would ask questions one at a time...." he mumbled.

3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Chris nodded, mumbling something under Pure's paw which translated to "OK, I'll talk slowler".

4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Sorry...." Pure mumbled under his breath as they both started to walk into town.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As the two Pokémon walked through the town, Chris felt very uncomfortable. Everyone was looking at him, whispering among themselves. He wanted to know what they were talking about, but he thought it was rude, despite the fact that they were being rude first.
    "Is it not normal to have Meowstic pass through here?" Chris whispered to Pure, hoping he could enlighten him on the situation.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pure turned around towards Chris for a brief moment. "Well, we haven't seen a Meowstic around here before. However, they might be talking about how you are with me since I haven't been here for long...." he said. The Marill gave Chris an answer so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. However, he knew that the answer he gave probably wasn't true at all....

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Eh?" Chris said, feeling even more confused.
    "Am I not supposed to be with you? Don't tell me everyone here thinks you're some sort of criminal..."
    Chris realised how mean it was to say that, so he shook his head.
    "Sorry, I didn't mean... never mind, how far until we reach your place?"

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pure stopped as soon as he heard the word 'Criminal' come out of Chris's mouth. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that. "Forget what you just said just now! It never happened!" Pure said, picking up the pace once again. "We will be there shortly...it's just over this hill..."

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Chris faltered behind Pure when he got mad at him.
    "Why did he react so strongly to that word... criminal. Could he be..?"
    But soon they were over the hill, looking at what Chris assumed was Pure's house.
    "Is this it?" he asked, very unsure of himself. He didn't really know what houses looked like in this world, but he was hoping he was right.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pure didn't even think about what had Chris said earlier. He was afraid that thinking about it would make him think about his own past. However, soon they both saw a very small house. It looked like a normal house...on the outside at least. "Yes...this is my place, but I warn you, watch your step as you walk inside....I placed traps everywhere just in case someone would steal something from me."

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "OK..." Chris said, walking inside. He was using his psychic powers to make his body float, so he wouldn't trip any wires of press any buttons in the floor.
    "Is this really necessary? What could you possibly have in here that needs to be so well guarded?"

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Um...nothing important." Pure lied as he started to jumped onto the walls at a fast pace, disabling most of the traps. "Sorry about this, but I think a Pokémon should always be prepared for anything, even for thieves when they are away. I'm glad I disabled every trap. There are trick panels everywhere...."

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Chris sighed in relief and let himself down, only to find himself being pulled back up again, and turned upside down.
    "I think you may have missed one..." he said as he hung from the ceiling of Pure's home.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pure then looked upwards at his ceiling, noticing that Chris was hanging upside down. "Hey! What are you doing? Are you just hanging around?" Pure said, laughing at his own pun. "No worries, I know how to get you down, but it will be dangerous." he warned.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Chris audibly gulped and shook his head.
    "N-No, it's fine. I think I can just..."
    As Chris spoke, the ropes began to glow and unravel, leaving Chris floating upside down in mid air. He flipped himself over, deciding it'd be best if he stayed above ground level.
    "If I was a human, that would have been much harder to handle. I think I'm starting to like being a Pokémon!" he smiled.

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Or you can just do that. That works as well." said the Marill as he looked at Chris float in the air. "You know what? You might actually be a very good Pokémon...I want to see your skills in action!" said Pure.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "M-My skills? You mean, you want to fight me?" Chris stammered. He had never fought against anyone, he wasn't really one for fighting. And since he was in this new body, even he didn't know what he could do!
    "I don't think I want to fight you... just yet. Maybe after I regain a little of my strength, and learn what I can do. Maybe then we can fight."

18. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Why of course I want to fight you! What else could I possibly mean?!" the Marill said to Chris. "Well I guess if you are still getting used to your body then I won't fight you right now, but I still want to know your power. We could make an excellent team, but for now we should rest." said the Marill as he motion Chris to follow him. "I have to show you where you are sleeping for the night."

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    At the mention of sleep, Chris yawned, a bit louder than anticipated.
    "Oh, sorry. I didn't realise how tired I was until you mentioned sleeping... so, where will I be sleeping?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    "Come with me." Pure said, walking across his home until he came across a door. He opened it and a bed was inside. "You are sleeping here. You are very lucky I have an extra guest room..."