1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon (non-NFE) with the LEAST competitive value.

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by BenitoTijerinaArt, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenitoTijerinaArt

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Discuss!!
    I honestly think Basculin, his stats are horrible and his attacks aren't any better.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Farfetch'd has pretty bad stats, a total base of 352 and it has a terrible movepool. Still going to use one on a mono-normal team for the E4 in Black 2, in-game with enough training it will probably be suitable enough, pretty much all Pokémon are, but yeah, I can't see it being anything but the shits competitively.

BenitoTijerinaArt likes this.
  3. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I'm surprised Luvdisc hasn't been said yet.
    Horrible movepool backed by horrible stats (except Speed) and with the ability Swift Swim (but why use THIS thing over Kingdra or Kabutops?) At least Basculin gets Adaptability and decent stats to pull it off (though there's Crawdaunt who is a better candidate) so I don't think it's all that useless. I do agree Farfetch'd is pretty bad too as there are so many options to consider over it (like Swellow, Braviary, etc)
    Also Unown, only Hidden Power and crummy stats; what a gimmicky Pokémon...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pixel2

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Bidoof would've been mentioned here if not for Moody D: Dunsparce is pretty bad.

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Like Scrafty said, Unown. Seriously why was this thing ever made?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.