1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (WavePearlxSugar)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, May 20, 2017.

1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa spit out her strong tea to the side. "Holy moonlight" She said, eyes wide. "Did you see those dresses and coords that they just showed for Colorful Magic? You could save 50 credits every day for the rest of your life and it still wouldn't be enough to purchase any of those." Alyssa was 100% right, Colorful Magic would be something you'll need to save up for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine couldn't help but sneak a giggle at Alyssa's overreaction. "Yup, I saw those dresses all right," she replied. "Colorful Magic seem either overconfident, or they have outdone themselves. You think they would price their things because they want to set the bar high! The stuff from Island Dream doesn't look too bad either: exotic and rugged, you know? But it looks like an acquired taste, to be honest."

3. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Would you mind if we visit it once it opens? I'm sure the line will be relatively long, but it'll be worth the wait to see what's really going on there." Alyssa just had to see if those price tags were really real or not. New stores don't start off with sky high prices right off the bat.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Sugar @122 Generation

The real question was what potential third brands for the other types would look like. Some of the ideas being batted around sounded plausible, and others were too outlandish to boil down to a brand concept. The only thing to do was wait for any news.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Non, I wouldn't mind at all! I'm just as interested to see it as you!" Martine nodded excitedly in agreement. "Heheh... But I don't think it's in my budget yet. We'll just have to see what else it has to offer once it opens."

Martine continued glancing at the Events channel.

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @122 Generation

Another event on the loop was a reminder that Spirit Week was coming up. Music and dance lessons would be available to anyone that was interested.

7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa blinked thrice. She had more spirit than everyone on the entire campus combined Maybe she could have a chance to wow everyone...

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Sugar

(what your band uniform will look like is based on your pendant)

9. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (That's pretty interesting.)

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Sugar

(If you already play a band instrument, twirl, or dance, you can do that, or get lessons to do it)

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Martine sipped more of her sirop de grenadine. "Well? Is there anything catching your eye right now? That thing about spirit week, perhaps?"

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "I do plan on going all out for Spirit Week. Still unsure on how I'll do it, but I'll think of something before it rolls around. Those music lessons could play some huge dividends sometime in the future."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "You've got some time to prepare, if not a little," Martine replied. "You could always factor in something you've learned from your lessons, I suppose. It becomes part of your plan."

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  15. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (Ready when you are.)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Seconded)

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
  18. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    (I'll let Martine choose this time around.)

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Oh, I thought Alyssa would choose)

"The rain isn't going to let up, is it?" Martine said, as she looked briefly outside at the rain. "It's the sort of weather that makes you want to stay indoors. Hmm... What could we do on a rainy day?"

She reminded herself that it was still the afternoon, but a weekend nonetheless. Martine could be playing her guitar at her Cabinet, or play some games. Games... She hadn't done that for a while either.

"Say, Alyssa. Do you like playing at arcades? I wonder if there is one somewhere in the campus village," Martine said. "Or the shopping plaza, for that matter."

20. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Alyssa blinked. Something in her eyes just lit up. "Martine, let me tell you something. This flute isn't the only instrument I have...it's the one I like playing the most in fact. See, back home, we had this gigantic game corner, and instad of winning small prizes, most prizes were instruments in fact. I won countless prizes, including a guitar, another flute, and probably the biggest of them all, a piano, which cost more than my fair share of coins. So to answer your question, yes, I do like playing at arcades. The prizes are worth it."