1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Ranger:Power of the Gods

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Thunder, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Pokémon Ranger:The Power of the Gods
    Plot
    When the evil team,Holy Strikers,take over the Island Of Josihn,only a few were injured.​
    These 4 injured people are being hunted,these people know something about the secrets that unlock the key...The key to where,what,who?​
    The only people who can save[​IMG] the island are a bunch of young boys and girls,The Rangers!​
    They've trained days on end just for an opportunity to showcase their skills,but this adventure may be a bit too...Bloody.​
    The Holy Strikers are murdering,stealing and keeping pokemon[​IMG] hostage.With no Pokémon in the land,the land will starve,they'll have no help to get food,no messengers,no deliveries,nothing.The Holy Strikers think they can starve the people of Josihn to telling them something about The Holy Key.But no-one speaks.​
    Josihn remains silent.​
    Rules

1. All Lake Valor and Roleplaying rules apply.
    2. you are allowed to have 2 Characters max
    3. When talking out of character please use brackets such as {} [] ()
    4. There will be a few NPCs,if you want to play one of them PM to ask my permission and what you plan to do with them
    5. This may get a bit bloody at times,there may be a few times where the villains execute a Pokémon...Or there may not
    6. Try and get as in-depth as you can with your post in this RP

To join,post your form here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    ((We've started so...))

Ben got off the boat,he had just returned an egg to Professor Oak,who said he needed it for research.The boat was suddenly gone,"What the he-",Ben was held by the wrist and he was pushed onto the floor,Wave,his partner was still in the ship.The masked mean spoke,"How much do you know about the Arcenic Legend?",I looked puzzled and said,"Nothing!",the man nodded and let me go.I lied to them,my new mission was about the legend they spoke about,I jumped up and kicked them in the head,the one who looked like leader ran into the ship,"Oh no,he's got Wave!",I ran into the ship and saw the man with my partner in his clenched hand,he was strangling Froakie."Let me go and your beloved pet will be free,or it can go the hard way!",the man pulled out a gun,I put my hands up and let him leave,the man drops Froakie and runs.I get Wave and hug him,we run outside to see if the man had gotten far,he hadn't,"STOP YOU FIEND!",I send Froakie after him as I follow with my gun held high,we corner him into an alley but he's gone!"Where'd he gove Wave?",Wave shakes his head in disappointment,just then I notice that next to me is the place I'm looking for,"The Drunk Druddingon,here at last!",this is where he would meet the new Rangers for his team,the ones who'd help him unravel what the Holy Strikers are up to.

((Everyone's first post should be about coming into the bar called The Drunk Druddigon))

3. DragonNiro

DragonNiro Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Diego walked into the bar with an calm expression on his face, with a Ralts in the backpack on his back. "Hmm...." he went, thinking to himself, looking round the bar. "Guess this is the only place in a few miles where we can get a drink...."

The Ralts in his backpack murmured something, which Diego sighed. "Mia, it's either here on drinking water from a river. And to be honest, we both know that there's stuff in the water we shouldn't be drinking." Mia, the Ralts, sighed.

The brown-haired teen went to sit down on one of the seats at the bar-serving area, and ordered a cup of coffee for himself an a pint of Oran Berry Juice for Mia, who got out of the back-pack and sat on the bar table.

4. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The trail seemed barren and there were almost no signs of civilisation nearby.

Kirie walked along, looking at the map she was provided with after she officially became a ranger. Looking up, Skyler the Taillow glided down to her shoulder.

A while more of walking, they arrived at a bar. "The Drunk Druddigon. " The Taillow gave an angry chirp at the bar, before Kirie petted it. "Calm, Skyler. Let's go check it out. " As Skyler placed herself inside her backpack, the girl entered the bar being very self conscious about her surroundings. A couple of people, two similarly aged brunette males were also there. Rangers, she presumed. Or just trainers?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Ben saw Diego enter and he glanced at Froakie,"Froakie," Ben whispered,"That's one of them...And there's another one!",Froakie smiled.Ben got off the seat and went over Diego.HE put out his hand,"Ben,this is my partner,Wave.",Wave held up his hand in greeting,"I presume you're one of the Rangers I recruited?You are.There's the other one,hey,Kirie!Come over here!Okay then,now that we're all here,let's get down to business.The Holy Strikers are up to something that is connected with the Arcenic legend,I've got a map here,we're right here in the Drunk Druddigon,I don't know where we should go next.Temporal Tower,looks suspicious.Ignore the grey star thing by the way,that's just an island,an inhabited island.So I think we'll go to Temporal Tow-",Ben stopped as a farmer came into the pub shouting,"Strikers,strikers in Timeland Farms!",Ben stood up and quickly said to the others,"Scrap Temporal Tower,we're going to the farms!",Ben gestured to them to follow him.He ran outside the bar and into the open,he sniffed and whispered,"Fire",Ben jumped onto the top of a passing car and shouted to the others,"Do the same and follow me!",the car lead them to the farms,there,Ben,jumped off.Ben walked slowly,quietly."Something's not right...",Ben waited,in the dark,cold night.

((The "here" link is supposed to be there,note that you should always check the link out when I post it.And if it's a bad link,check your computer.The text in red are the places we've been.))

6. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Kirie was just about to say hello, when Ben had already started talking about their plans. Skyler peeked at the map over her shoulder.

However, they were then interrupted by a farmer yelling about strikers. It left her no time to spare, as she dashed after Ben, wanting to at least make head of the situation first.

Upon arrival, she looked around in the eerie cold night. Her grey eyes studied the environment and looked to the others waiting for a cue for action.

(sorry for double posting, accident)

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    (accidental double post)

8. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Ben walked slowly and he stopped,the smell of smoke wafted into his nose.He scrunched up his face,and pinched his nose shut,"Do the same",said Ben gesturing his hand holding his nose.Ben held up his hand as a sign to stop.He looked around the corner,Strikers were patrolling the area,there was a huge fire beside them,one more log and the whole farm would burn!Ben whispered quietly,"Kirie,send this message with Skyler,put the piece of paper in her feet and let her drop it in the area ahead of us.The Strikers will be confused and then we attack!",Ben wrote on a piece of paper in his pocket and gave it to Kirie.

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Kirie visibly frowned at his words. To attack? She was not exactly well versed in physical combat, and knew that this would be risky nonetheless. "Attack them? How? " she hissed lightly at him as she gave the letter to Skyler nonetheless, explaining to her what she should do. The Taillow nodded and they both turned to Ben, again.

Gulping, she nodded as she let Skyler fly ahead of them, with the letter in her talons.

10. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (I'm being the Strikers at this point)

Doug looked at the falling letter,he caught it and then started to read it out loud,"You have been chosen to...Look on the back of this letter!",Doug was enlightened,he turned the letter around and saw there was nothing there,"What a piece of s-Arghh!",Ben rushed in and punched the Striker in the stomach,Ben sent out Froakie,
    "Let's Rock n' Roll!",Ben said,he stood still,Wave knew what do,Ben looked at Kirie and Diego and shouted,"Go on then,let Ralts and Tailow attack!",he was wondering when they'd get used to using there Pokémon for attacking the bad.Ben loved his Pokémon but they were strong allies,they were best friends in attack!

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Skyler, Wing Attack! "

That was Kirie's order to her fellow bird companion, as said bird made a nosedive towards an adjacent striker, slamming her wing into his face.

She looked back to see if anyone else was following.

"What now? " she whispered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.