1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Rumble World

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by East, Apr 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcJA1MPgB-E

Pokémon Rumble World is a new Pokémon game for the 3DS--available now! Like Pokémon Shuffle, it's a free download for your 3DS, but it has a few in-app-purchases as well.

Are you going to play this game? Why or why not?

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Genuinely surprised there wasn't a topic on this already. I think I'll give it a try just for fun, but like Shuffle I don't expect to be playing it that often. I just don't think I'm going to enjoy it too much, but it's worth a try.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I'm actually thinking I'll be playing this quite a bit. I loved the original Pokémon Rumble game, though I hated the second iteration of it. I guess we'll see in a few days after I've played it a little while.

I was surprised there wasn't a thread on it already as well!

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'll probably give it a try tomorrow to see if it's any good. I'm hoping so as I would like a new game to play right about now.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm not too interested in this game since I already have one F2P Pokémon game to deal with (Shuffle). Don't you also need Rumble figurines to get the most out of Rumble games? That plus temptations of in-app purchases doesn't really make me want it too much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I might; I played the original Rumble game for Wii, but haven't played a Rumble game since.

This new Rumble game reminds me of a mobile game... Sure, the game is "free", but you'll have to pay for all the real goods (items, moves, accessories or whatever else). It's sort of a turnoff.

7. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I don't think there's anything in this game that you need to pay real money for that you can't get in game with just good ol' patience.

Also, I like this game MUCH more than Shuffle. It actually feels like a game instead of just a dumb time-waster. ...Anyone have any friend codes they'd like to share? I wouldn't mind getting more people on spot pass.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Soo.. I caved. Some people here suggested I download the game and I did. It's super cute! Didn't think I'd enjoy a Rumble game this much but I can already see it being very frustrating since I lost to the magician's first challenge 10 minutes into playing. Hope it doesn't end up too cash-heavy in later levels. D:

9. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I found the easiest way to make gems is to get people on the internet. You can buy 3 people for 10 3DS coins each, and every five that come visit give you gems. You can only get five gems a day this way. To make coins, walk with your 3DS in your pocket till you get 10 coins, then move the date on your 3DS to get more coins, move the date backward, get more coins, rinse and repeat. However, if you want to make gems as fast as possible, once you have changed the time, do NOT play Pokémon Rumble World for the rest of the day. It will tell you the clock has been reset, and you will have to wait till the day after to get more gems. Without playing the game after you set the time, the game should run normally the next day, and you can continue to get more gems. ...You can also get gems from the Miis you visit when playing a stage, but again I think only five a day. I hope this helps people make gems without spending a dime.

Edit: Oh yeah, one more thing I should mention with my trick.

Before changing the time after playing PRW, be sure to save and close the game before doing so. If you press home and go straight to the options while it's still playing, the game will still make you wait the day after before you can get gems again.

10. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I've been loving this game! Thanks to @[member="Deltheor"] for introducing it to me. I'm currently at Rank 47, just taking it easy and enjoying the game right now. I purchased all the DLC - it's definitely worth it if you can afford it! You get 20 free gems daily.

As a tip, if you make a boss wobble (hit it a lot when it's giving off white steam), and defeat it while it's wobbling, you have a 100% capture rate.

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm at rank 10. This game is too adorable, yet I want to play more, but I can't stand the wait times.30 minutes is too long~

12. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    Wait, there's DLC outside more jewels?

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Been playing this more and more! I'm currently at level 33 and just unlocked the move tutor shop. @[member="Sheep"] is the king of my town, and apparently she is a "Royal Papa" which made me laugh. Oh, @[member="RedScizor"] is the princess and @[member="★OfficialRedG★"] is the prince.

I've only caught one legendary and that's Cresselia.

Sheep likes this.
  14. Kibbeh

Kibbeh ☆ Star Warrior ☆

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.4
    I'm a bit late to the party, but I started recently and am enjoying it a lot. In fact, I'm liking it so much that I'm picking it over Animal Crossing to play most of the time, which is quite a hard task to accomplish. xD
    Nintendo has succeeded in making a great Pokémon game yet again! They're doing the free-to-play model actually right, which I like. However, I can't really pay anything 'cause I don't have a Nintendo E-Shop Card at the moment... Ah well, I'm having fun without paying!

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeahh I'm hooked. Just captured some cool things and finally finding Pokémon with 800 power which is pretty okay for rank 24, I think. Got an awesome Cinccino with a four-star blue Hyper Voice and I love her. <3 Spent $10 on diamonds a few days ago too which is lasting me a crazy long time with how cheap things are. Bought a ton of balloons and still have around 680 left out of 1,000.

also just rescued ben from a cinccino gang lmao

Achromatic likes this.
  16. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I got a Scizor recently! I'm super happy about that. My kingdom of toys is ruled over by @[member="Spectrum"], by the way. He is the admin of all Pokémon.

Achromatic likes this.
  17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    ^that's pretty awesome, I still need to see who my king should be. Hit rank 33 earlier so I'm going to see how much longer it takes me to get mega evolutions. More focused on collecting them all than anything though.. and nabbing some legendaries. :(

18. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    It's quite a good game, actually. I haven't gotten too far in it myself, but I'm looking forward to seeing what'll happen for me! And who knows, maybe I'll find my beloved Paras or Lapras on it? That'd be perfect!

I've actually already encountered Ben and Del on it. Who knows who else I'll find!

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Paras is pretty easy to get! Don't think I've seen Lapras yet but I'm only rank 33 so who knows. It certainly is fun though, do we have each other added so I can Spotpass you? <3

20. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    Speaking of which, anyone want to share friendcodes for SpotPass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.