1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Shining Waters/Hazing Flames

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by GiantFletchling, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0

[​IMG][​IMG]

Intro
    Welcome to Pokémon Steam, a game that will span two entirely different versions, giving you two ways to explore the amazing region of Charpa! Follow along and watch the game unfold into what will be one of the most unique games you have ever seen! The game is set to feel like a completely new Pokémon game, so Fakemon will be prominent, but like most games, older Pokémon will be featured as well. Our goal is to try to keep to the general style of the ADV games, so sprites, tiles, etc will be updated, but should retain the feeling of an old Pokémon game.

Story
    You awake one morning to find that you are late to meet the famous Prof Karri with your friend, Lars. After visiting his home, his older sister tells you he left to go to Shinygrove City and encourages you to get the as fast as you can to bring him a something he left at home. Upon leaving the town, a lab aid catches you and tells you that you shouldn't go into Route 1 without a Pokémon. He takes you into the lab to give you one, and then he sees that wild Pokémon broke in and are attacking Prof Karri! He pushes you towards them and tells you to do something. You manage to scare the Pokémon away and the Prof tells you how dangerous it was for you to do that, and gives you a Pokémon to properly protect yourself in the future.
    That's how the journey begins... How will it end? Fight your way through the brute force of Team Next, defeat the Gym Leaders, and prove to Lars and your older sister, Piper, that you can become the League Champion!

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    *Screenshots will be updated soon!

Team Next
    Team Next is an organization of workers form the NextClear Power Co., a company working in Charpa to provide the region with all-natural and efficient energy. The group that calls themselves Team Next is revolting against the company, and is replacing their expensive all-natural energy supply with a much cheaper alternative, and they are using the waste from their new means of energy production to do experiments on the Pokémon in Charpa. Their goal is unknown, some think it is to make many while others think that that's part of a more elaborate scheme. How will Team Next's actions affect the region of Charpa? What ends up being their goal? Find out in Pokémon SW/HF!

Features
    All-new region of Charpa
    Fakemon and Original Pokémon
    All New Characters
    An Involving Storyline
    Team Next - The New Evil Organization
    New OW and Battle Sprites
    Custom Battle Backgrounds
    Custom Text Boxes
    Custom HP Bars
    Animated Tiles
    Post-Game Events in the Greenblue Isles
    Much More.!

Original Pokémon Featured
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And more..!*Keep in mind that the sprites are subject to change.

Meet Some New Pokémon!
    Here are some sprites!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    *Fakemon Sprites will be updated before release.
    Here is some new concept art! (Warning: Large Images)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    *We know we're not artists. The artwork is just to give you an idea of what our Fakemon will be based on.

Hack Team
    GiantFletchling- Story, "Director", Fakemon Ideas/Design, Support/Team Banners, Sprites
    Reshilegend- Mapping, Tile Inserting, Fakemon Ideas/Design, Support/Team Banners
    Zoroyoyo41 - Mapping, Scripts
    DarkLightKnight - Fakemon Ideas, Scripts
    KingBlaziken - Story

Glitches/Bugs
    None as of yet! ;D

Current Releases

None yet. Keep checking back!

Future Release Dates
    Demo Version - To Be Announced
    Alpha 1.0 - To Be Announced

Userbars and Banners
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Credits
    Endrasa (DeviantART) - Certain Fakemon Sprites
    MrRetroRenaissance - Certain Trainer and OW Sprites
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    May I help with the storyline?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiantFletchling likes this.
  3. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    If you need help with storyline, Fakemon ideas/design, or scripts, I'd love to help. c:

GiantFletchling likes this.
  4. Reshilegend

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    We definitely could need some help, I'll talk with GiantFletchling about that. :)

5. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Thats awesome! I really hope i can help!

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Awesome! It would be great to help. :)

7. Reshilegend

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I hope it's okay to revive this, being a member of the project..
    I feel like this should be updated, and maybe we'll get more constructive criticism/feedback than on other forums (kudos to everyone here who still remembers this hack! :P). Anyways, yes, it's still alive. Everyone who is interested in helping, feel free to send me a message.
    That's all for now.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Animations: (more up to date than the screenshots)
    [​IMG]

Sprites (warning: Fakemon Spoilers)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.