1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: The Rainbow Spirit Line

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Nov 12, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"Finally, he decided to take a traveler's name, and make his fortune Wandering." Brock went on. "He decided to call himself Hero--for that was what he most longed to be."

He started a "traveling" interlude as he continued "For a while, his travels were uneventful. He would do whatever jobs he could find to earn his keep. He had no trouble getting hired, for he proved a strong and reliable worker."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Brock had Chris's full attention now. Hero? That can only mean one thing...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"One day, he heard rumors on the wind that a Hydreigon roamed the world. " Brock intoned over a mysterious melody. "Many towns lived in fear, for the dragon-Pokémon carried off women and children and left despair and horror in his wake."

He interjected "But like all dragons, this Hydreigon knew magic."

He explained to the fearful townsfolk "Every time he came to a new town, he would disguise himself as a human. This way, the townsfolk had no idea anything was wrong until too late."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Some mystery, too, huh?" the young boy mused under his breath. Chris definitely was intrigued by this story. The Fletchling stood unmoving on his shoulder, almost as if anticipating the rest of the tale.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"For a while, the town of Freetown was safe from the Hydreigon, but it wasn't long before the Hydreigon came there." Brock intoned over an ominous A minor chord. "The mayor called for any strong and capable warrior to meet the Hydreigon, but not a single one came. It was one thing to battle another human, Pokémon, or a miol, but a Hydreigon was a whole different matter."

(miol is how the humans of this world respectfully refer to the beast-peoples)

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    The anticipation was clear - Chris's feathers were standing on their end. (If I remember, Rito have wing-like attachments... just imagine that stiffening when I say this.)

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"Hero heard what was going on, and how the townsfolk shook like leaves in the wind. He knew this was his chance to do a great deed, so he had to either shoot or stand down." Brock went on. "So he went to the mayor's office, and volunteered for the dangerous bounty."

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Chris kept listening intently. The mayor was going to accept the request, right?

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"From the town, Hero traveled all day through the forest." Brock went on over an interlude. "That evening, he came to a high hill in the center of an open plain. He decided to climb said hill, and look around."

He intoned "As he looked out over the plains, which stretched as far as the eye could see, he spotted a man approaching him. He greeted him as a friend, and they visited for some time. The boy was on his guard, but he couldn't help but wonder. Was this man the Hydreigon that terrorized the plains?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Chris couldn't help but noticed the skill that the storyteller had. He watched Brock's every movement, his every word...

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

"He was snapped from his thoughts when the stranger asked him..." Brock narrated before asking Ash in character as an older man. “Where are you going?”

"I am a Wanderer by trade. I seek adventure, for it is very lonely down by the sea.” Ash replies in character as Hero.

"Please, stay with me tonight. "I have a house not far from here, so you can nest there tonight." Brock smiles in character

As himself, Brock continued over an interlude "Hero was very hungry and tired, so he went with the man to his house."

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Was it a trap? Chris wondered. Of course, the reveal would only be a minute or so later, but a good storyteller could keep anyone on their edge.
    (@Arod @Fchicken77 Sorry for being annoying, but this has been just myself and WavePearl for a while, so you two might want to drop in or something?)

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

(If you want just the two of us to continue, I can restart this as a 1 on 1)

14. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I just didn’t know if I should post or not since everyone seems to be having individual conversations

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Arod

(Your character can join the others in town, if you'd like)

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    @WavePearl sounds good, I just didn’t know how to join without disorienting ehat was going on XD

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @Arod

At the moment, Brock is entertaining the townsfolk with a story.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    I also believe Bronze was with Ash's gang, so he could also be watching the story unfold with them.

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @ChocoChicken

(we'll go with that, then.)

"When they reached the house, Hero was shocked to see a heap of bones lying before the door." Brock went on over a fearful chord. "But he showed no fear, nor did he comment on the hideous sight."

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw seemed mezimrozed by the story as he just kept staring at Brock in awe. Bronze snickered at this and started to scratch the monster gator’s head. This made Bigjaw ket out a affectionate hiss.