1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon World Tournament

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Feb 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What did you think about this new addition called the Pokémon World Tournament to B/W2? Did you like fighting against previous leaders and champions? Would you like it to return in future games? Any other thoughts on it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Oh, I just loved the concept of it! I'd love for it to return in future games. Another great idea would to have a Battle Chateau where the leaders & champions from other regions appear. If GF were cool, they'd implement that in Z/X2Y2 Version. If not, any form of another PWT would be great.

3. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    It was Great to tell the truth. I love how they remixed the battle themes of these leaders in the old games it gave me memories.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I didn't put too much time into the PWT but the concept was really cool! It was great to see older characters come back, and to battle them too was really nice. I hope the PWT comes back again later on. With more characters to battle against, it would be even more fun!

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hopefully they'll have this in the future remake of Unova or something like that .
    I had fun with this feature, and it better come again~

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I actually really loved this idea! My favorite part of it was the music remixes that we got to listen to during battles. I hope they do something like this again in the future. :)

7. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I ADORED this feature. The ability to face all of the old Gym Leaders in Gen V was awesome. I think this feature should come back. I miss battling Red.

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    The PWT was so much fun! I didn't get too far in it, but it was a lot of fun to challenge old gym leaders and trainers from previous games. I should go back and replay BW2 to challenge it again!

9. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I never used the PWT, since I didn't have great teams to use on it. However, I'd love for the concept to return so I could challenge the past gym leaders and elite four members! That'd be cool. :D

10. VintageRaticate

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    Aw man, I miss the PWT. I was never good at it because I didn't know about EV training and IVs. But it was fun anyway. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.