1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 5 Pokewood

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Haunted Ditto, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I'm suprised that there is no thread about this. In Pokémon Black and White 2, Gamefreak gaves us the pleasure to make movies with Pokémon and scripts. In my opinion this is the best secondary activity, Gamefreak has ever created. I just love using Pokémon in scripted battles where only one wrong choice, can ruin the whole movie. It is so satisfying to make a perfect movie, where every scene is a masterpiece. My favorite movie is "Red fog of Terror"

What do you think about Pokewood? Which is your favorite Pokewood movie?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    I LOVED Pokewood, and wished there could've been more movies to pick from. But naming the president Stu Deeoh was a little stupid, at least to me. You could've named him a parody of a director or actor, and it would still work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    lol
    In the german version, his name is Mr.Woody

WavePearl likes this.
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    @Haunted Ditto

Now I'm intrigued--what is the studio head called in other languages? Does he have a name in Japanese?

5. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'm not sure that I'd consider it the best of the secondary activities, but it was a lot of fun. I never went through all the movies but I liked the one with time travel.

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    I haven't found much about it, but a german Pokémon wiki says that his japanese name is Woodo-san

WavePearl likes this.
  7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Super unbiased saying my favorite was Brycen Man because Riolu.

Did you know you could get weird secret endings? You're most likely to get them if you use your own Pokémon instead of the studio's Pokémon since you have more control over the battles.

8. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I guess that’s one of the things I missed out on by not playing BW2! This thread makes me want to buy it, though... I loved BW’s musicals so much, and I feel like Pokewood is probably a step up.