1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Prince_Choudhurys FireRed Nuzlocke Challenge!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Prince_Choudhury, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince_Choudhury

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    [​IMG]

Hey guys! Prince_Choudhury coming at you guys with my Pokémon FireRed Nuzlocke Challenge! This is the first ever time I've attempted a Nuzlocke so hopefully I do well, I started this on the 4th of November and have chosen to post it today.​

Here are the rules of the Nuzlocke Challenge:

1. You must catch the first Pokémon you see in each route/cave/place. If you make it faint or you run away there are no second chances.

2.You must nickname all Pokémon.

3.Once a Pokémon on your team faints, it is considered dead and must go in the dead box.

4. Once all Pokémon are dead it's game over.

I start off my journey in my room and make my way downstaries. I talk to my mum and I then go to Professor Oaks lab after he stops me from going into the grass. I meet my rival, which I call Blade. I choose Squirtle as my starter, which I nickname JJ. Before we leave the lab, Blade challenges us to a battle which I beat him easily in. I then go to Virlidan city and go into the PokeMart. The guy working there says he has a delivery for me to give to Professor Oak. I go back top Pallot Town and give him the parcel, Blade arrives too and we both get some Pokeballs to officially begin our journeys!​

I go to Route 1 and the first thing I encounter is a Level 3, male Pidgey. I catch him and name him Leonardo. I then go Virildan City and enter Route 22. I catch a male Rattata and name him Dougie. I then go to Viridian Forest and catch a Caterpie which I name Hudson. I decide to train with my Pokémon to level them up, however during training both Hudson and Dougie die. After facepalming for about 5 minutes I go to the PokeCenter and put them both in the "Dead" box. Disheartend I decide to train Leonardo and JJ in Route 2. I manage to get Leonardo up to Level 8 and JJ to Level 10. I go to the Pokémon Gym however a man tells me that the Gym Leader isn't here. I go past Route 22 and I run across Blade, we have a battle and after a close contest I mange to defeat him without losing any of my Pokémon.​

I go to the Pokémon Center and heal up my Pokémon. I then go to Virildan Forest and begin my journey to Pewter City. Along the way many trainers challenge me to battles, to which I defeat easily. After going through the forest the aftermath is that JJ was Level 13 and Leonardo was Level 12. After healing up we immediently make our way to the Gym, knowing I have the type advantage against Brock. I defeat his assistant and them I manage to beat him in just 2 hits. He gives us the Bolder badge. After celebrating my first badge win I make my way around Route 3 and get challenged by numerous trainers, I manage to defeat them all without losing anyone. JJ also evovled into Wartotle!​

After defeating them all, I go into the grass and encounter a Nidoran. I capture him and name him Cole to conclude Chapter 1 of this diary!​

Current Team:​

[​IMG]
    JJ The Wartotle, male, Lvl. 17​

[​IMG]
    Leonardo the Pidgey, male, Level 13​

[​IMG]
    Cole the Nidoran, male, Level 7​

Dead:​

[​IMG]
    Hudson the Caterpie, male, Level 3​

[​IMG]
    Dougie the Rattata, male, level 4​