1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Professor Layton

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Apr 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Okay his game series is the most confusing. I mean for 1, they waited until playing so many games with Luke in them to show Luke's background. It begins with all sequel games and then returns with prequels. Plus I think the plot twists that they come up with. I will not say what due to spoilers but one of them I can't get why they didn't think of it until almost later in the series. Great puzzles but pain in the but storyline. The best one out of prequels I'd say is the Azran Legacy. Also the worst to a degree because that's the game with said plot twist. The new one Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney is pretty good. It's giving Professor Layton a new thing to try. Which means a little less puzzles. Which is nice and calming but the trials are just as bad.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love the puzzles, I rather enjoyed the one I played, the Curious Village. I think that game was great the way it was. I got stumped on 1 puzzle for a LONG time and I have always enjoyed a good brain strain. It is a game I would say leave as it, the series is really great as a puzzle mystery game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I only played the first three games and I really liked them. Just puzzling. Too bad the first ones came out only in English here so I had to look up so many words to make sense out of some puzzles.

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Don't get me wrong. I loved Curious Village. I'm just saying the order of release could have been different. Because technically Curious Village initiates the sequels to the Azran Legacy side of things.

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I absolutely adore the Professor Layton series. I've played every entry in the series (even Layton Brothers Mystery Room!!), but I never played Curious Village. I started with Pandora's Box/Diabolical Box, so going back seemed kinda awkward and I never did. I've completed every single game with a 100% completion rate, watched the Layton movie more than once (the hype for Layton movie 2 is REAL) and I'm so excited for Lady Layton and Layton 7! The puzzles are always a test of my knowledge, and the story is really good between the games. I also personally don't have a problem with the fact that they did prequels instead of sequels for the last 3 games, because Star Wars did it, and who doesn't like Star Wars? :D

Apawn and CharlieWeasleyfan like this.
  6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    There's a Lady Layton coming?!

Apawn likes this.
  7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Yep, is it speculated she is Layton's daughter I think.