1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PROJECT: HORA

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Ravenide, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Something I did notice from your starter Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon. This may just be me, but I feel the starters final evolutions and the Legendary Pokémon look a bit the same, in terms of design, again maybe it's just me, and also I am really interested in your sprites you have here, I hope i am not a noob or fool for asking this but can you lead me to a page where I can commision for one of the sprites with Poke Points?

Also I don't know if this is even right to ask, are you ok with maybe me giving you some Fakemon I have created. Obviously i feel selfish asking that considering that this is your project, anyways if not I want to really help out by giving some ideas, cause this looks really fun, creative, and awesome. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Yeah, it's really something I can't avoid since I love both Arborous and Hydrogon. I do have a thread where I sell trainer sprites. It's over at http://lakevalor.net/topic/10173-ravenides-trainer-sprite-shop/page-3#entry212089 xD

Unfortunately, I won't be taking any fakemon completely designed by others. Ideas are very much welcome, though! xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sohrob101 likes this.
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Sure! I'd love to see what you've come up with :D
    Also, if you don't mind, if you're really going to use him in the end, could you add my name in the credits? That'd be super awesome ^^

4. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Of course! I actually JUST sprited him, and kept the eyes and mouth, but made it a bit more mischievous. Also gave it a more natural look since I'm not really a fan of object Pokémon. XD

Also yeah, I'll compile a credit list for ideas. :)

[​IMG]
    He evolves into an artillery cannon dinosaur thing made of bamboo maybe? XD

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Awesome! Truly awesome! :D
    I'm already looking forward to a possible evolution :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.