1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rampage (pkmn Ranger rp)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Megarai111, Jul 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Morning," Saria yawned as she entered the room Sigma was in. She was already dressed in her uniform and the Friend Pokémon she had captured were up as well.The only one that was still asleep was Saria's partner Vulpix. The fox was being carried in the girl's arms to the kitchen to get some breakfast. The little fox had no intention of waking up anytime soon so Saria placed the Pokémon on her normal chair and began with breakfast.

As she was still feeling groggy, the female ranger made some toast with jelly, and a big pot of hot water to make a big steaming mug of tea for herself. There was enough water left for others to make either some coffee or tea. As she munched on the toast, she walked back to where Sigma was and started on the last check for her gear.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Kat was next up, tired and sleepy, not a morning person, she quickly got dressed and started to prepare for her day, brushing her hair and throwing a hat on, warm fuzzy hat since it was so cold outside. Grabbing her pack she stumbled down the stairs and into the mess hall, she just sat at a table, not usually a breakfast person, Eevee came teetering along down the stairs, was a bit slow to wake up but is full of energy now. Kat laid her head on the table and started to doze off. "Wake me when we leave....."
    Eevee jumped on her lap and got huffy, gently tickling her nose with her tail, trying to wake her up again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,557.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alastor dragged himself out of bed mumbling about how it was too early. Getting up in the morning had never been his kind of thing and his friends knew that. Not bothering to change out of his night wear. A pair worn grey jogging pants and white tank top he dragged himself toward the mess hall he ended up going into the door frame rather than through.

"Ah dammit that hurt!" He growled as he rubbed his forehead Totodile could be heard chuckling somewhere behind Alastor. It wasn't the first time he'd gotten up close and personal with the door frame since he sometimes failed to keep his eyes open if it was before his morning coffee.

"Morning," He gave a great yawn and went over the kitchen counter and started the coffeemaker. Looking at the others he noticed that not everyone was there. "I'm not the last one up? There's a first for everything." Alastor continued his yawning wishing the coffeemaker would hurry up. He was use to always being the last one up in fact he's never been anything else but the last. Totodile pulled at his partner's pant leg, he was hungry and demanded to be fed. Alastor dropped the bowl in front of Totodile and happily started devouring his breakfast.

It felt like an eternity had passed before the coffeemaker was done and he could finally sit down with a mug he didn't bother adding something to it since he preferred it as black as the night. He sat down next to Kat and after the first gulp of his coffee he just put his head down on the table only lifting it to take another sip. He would get breakfast when he's finished his coffee.

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    (Pokemist told me before that she can't reply to the rp for a while because of school, so we'll continue for a bit without her, she can just hop right back in once she's ready again)

When Sigma finally saw his friends approached, he noticed that they still looked pretty tired. That wasn't his problem though, getting up early in the morning simply means you have more daytime to actually be productive.

He got onto his Arcanine and took the others along to the foot of Mount Sorbet.

"Alright guys, we're here. According to the weather forecast, the snowstorm from yesterday has cooled down a lot, but there might still be something unexpected up ahead if we're not careful, so please keep an eye on your surroundings at all times. I'll signal you when the time comes to put on your Ranger goggles." He let up the Atmospheric Measure Device, a device that looked like a drone. It was heavier thanks to all of the measuring technology installed in the body though, which made it very slow. In this case, Sigma would not only have to control the device, he would also have to navigate his friends through the snow, both at the same time.

"The Atmospheric Measure Device has been set up, so we can finally get going. Stick close to me, guys. I'll lead."

5. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Saria directed her Honchkrow to protect the Atmospheric Measure Device from wild Pokémon before nodding to Sigma. The Arcanine she was riding on was strong and the steps it made were barely heard. The soft sound of the crunching snow was soothing to the female ranger's ears. She was certain that if the cold snow wouldn't have been blowing in her face, she would have been dozing away by now.

"Sigma, how far away is the cave approximately?" She shouted. She was careful of the ears of her Vulpix, the Arcanine and the other ranger that was sharing the big dog with her. Saria felt her bag shifting and she quickly adjusted it.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,557.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Alastor helped Sigma set up the Atmospheric Measure Device even if he knew Sigma could set it up on his own since ages ago Alastor had taught him how to but he still had his pride and a tech nerd after all.

It turned out the rhyhorn he'd captured was an excellent snowplow even if rhyhorn was not the fastest Pokémon around it still went at a decent pace which was a bit impressive considering it was carrying some gear in the form of devices Alastor intended to use when they reached the site to document the inscriptions and also, hopefully, send a live feed to the ranger HQ. The ninetales he'd also captured was walking next to the Arcanine him and Saria were riding. He heard Saria in front of him ask Sigma how far they were from the site.

"I would like to know that too if you could give an eta on when we'll be at the site that would be great."

7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Kat was on her own, on a small Arcanine at the back of the pack. She didn't mind not sharing since it was always nice to have all the warmth to her self from the fuzzy fire type. She was not much help as it wasn't her skill set, she was more an animal whisperer and a minor tech girl then a full up techwiz or environmental guru. She cuddled close her Eevee and snuggled into her partner who was lending her it's power and warmth. Though as they continued to climb and the air got thinner and it became colder she grew impatient, "How are we looking up there?!"

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "I am not sure, Kat. The snowstorm seems to be stable for now, but I don't know how long it will last." Saria shivered as she felt the cold air blast in her face. How much father could it be? The mountain was only so big, granted it might seem longer as she didn't know where exactly they were going. Her Vulpix was crooning at her, not liking the harsh temperatures.

"I know, sweetheart. I don't really like the cold either." Saria comforted the fox gently and pulled the Pokémon closer.

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Kat grumbled and sighed, shivering and even her unintetional tears were freezing on her cheeks. She wiped the slush away and pulled on some ski goggles to protect her eyes, pulling eevee closer into her puffy jacket. "Well if we could get moving a little faster, it is getting colder and the sun is getting at its peak but yet it remains chilly.... I don't wanna see how cold it gets at night once the sun goes down." She shuddered thinking of the chill.

10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm sorry guys, but I've decided to stop the Ranger roleplay. It was fun while it lasted, but I can't really bring myself to reply anymore...
    I'd like to thank you all for participating!
    Who knows, if I ever feel like it, we can do a roleplay again sometime in the future :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.