1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Random Inkk RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by DemonicKraken, Sep 24, 2017.

1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    so uhh

this rp takes place in my fan-made region, Inkk.

If you wanna have any clue whats going on, dont join this rp, because I'm not gonna say every place in the region or show a picture of every Pokémon.

You dont need to say much about your character at the start besides appearance. Heck, this entire rp is gonna become me explaining things...

Anyways, heres the Plot I guess:

A few people have been chosen to take a Vacation to the mysterious region of Inkk.

These are the characters you bring into the RP.

...and thats that I guess.

--------------------------------------------

Squidy lay on his Tentacruel, floating on the waves near Shorya Town, waiting for the boats to arrive. The Inkk gym leaders and E4 were no pushovers, so he didnt get challengers that often. He just floated there, bored, waiting for the ships to arrive and bring more people.

Meanwhile, a young boy sat on the beach with his Inkken Venonat. The little fire version of a normal Venonat sat in his hair, asleep.

MEANWHILE MEANWHILE, Glitch returned his Urchithre, who just single-handedly defeated a fellow trainer in the route outside Shorya Town.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017