1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Random Music Youtube Stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FireSpartan5, Apr 2, 2017.

1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    So I want to hear some songs you guys heard on Youtube and you liked them a lot. They can be parodies or original songs, but they MUST have started out on Youtube, so no Justin Bieber (garbage) or Taylor Swift or stuff like that. Alright, let's get this started.

I like mostly parodies, with rare exception from the styles of Random Encounters, Natewantstobattle, Tryhardninja, and a few others. Literally hundreds of songs, and most of the ones I've heard are pretty good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Justin Bieber is TRASH. Anyone posting JB songs here will be spammed with angry posts from yours truly.
    And parodies are good. Paired with original fandom songs like Random Encounters and the like, it's probably 70% of my iPod track. The rest is rock and creepy soundtrack.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...