1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Ray's Sketchpad

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by starry-syzygy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    I don't think I'll be producing any more art for this year, so I decided to put together a summary of my 2017 drawings now.

[​IMG]

Do you think I've improved since the beginning of the year? Can tell which months I switched to a different art program?

I think I'm going set a goal to have 1 or 2 set styles by the time summer rolls around. It would be nice to find a couple styles to stick with instead of changing it up all the time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Looks great! You've had a great art year!! I think you've improved! =D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Hehe, thanks :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My most recent piece that I drew for a secret santa exchange on DA. Character belongs to Cupcake-Plusher on DA

[​IMG]

4. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    I drew Hikari's OC Kyu for part of an art trade we're doing :D
    I really like drawing male characters c:

[​IMG]

Also...I don't know if anyone would be willing to help me out really quick, but there's a free MYO event on DA that I'd like to get a slot for, but slots can be gifted only and I don't have anyone on DA that I can turn to for help. If anyone with a DA account would be willing to gift a slot to me (doesn't cost anything since its a free event) then please let me know and I'll send you a private message with the details! Thank you to anyone who can help me out ;w;

edit: found someone to help! <3

#84 Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018