1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recording Binge? (Read Before Voting)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nova Ozuka, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Should I Record for Multiple Zelda Videos at Once?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    So, I have 8 games I'm currently playing for my Youtube Channel. The two big problems I'm running into is basically I have too many games that I'm playing, and that two of them are Zelda games, one is Xenoblade, and the last one is Lego Jurassic World. That's right, half my list is basically RPG or RPG sized games.

I already have something in mind for when I finish Xenoblade 1 and the Lego game, but after I finish Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess HD I think I'm going to narrow it down to playing only 6 games for my channel at a time, because it is going to take me forever just to get through one RPG let alone 4 when I have 7 videos to go through before getting back to one RPG, and I'm trying to keep the bulk of my videos a half hour long at max.

It's also a lot of work for less than an hour of gameplay, so it would basically turn this into a chore instead of a fun activity. In addition to this, it takes basically forever to finish editing and compiling my videos from the raw footage in Movie Maker on my old laptop. So I had a thought. What if I went on a recording binge for my Zelda games for 3+ hours each and break it up into multiple videos?

This way, I can focus more on having fun, and I can shorten how long it takes me to get through the list each time as well. I'll just be uploading them in the same order as before. I'm just not sure if I should or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've seen that style of video work. It can be a little strange for the viewer, and I've only ever watched things like this in bulk. If you have some sort of beginning and end card it might work fine. Doing longer recordings can help with gameplay though, so there are obvious perks on both sides. I'm no YouTuber (I did try once, but couldn't even finish one game, too much school) but I say you need to do the way that lets you enjoy what you are doing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nova Ozuka likes this.