1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Requesting Assistance. Struggling in PSMD

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Alex Russet, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Russet

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.3
    I'm stuck in PSMD. I could use some help. Here's me situation ⚠️warning. There are possible spoilers⚠️:

I'm currently at Reverse Mountain trying to beat the boss fight where the group tries to escape the Voidlands with the legendary dog trio at their side. And I swear, if I have to hear Entei's conceited comments one more time... Seriously Entei. You die just as quickly as the rest of us! Shut your mouth already!

Player: Riolu
    Partner: Fennikin

I need advice and tactics. Getting extra supplies shouldn't be a huge issue with the pelliper island feature, but I'd rather avoid it if necessary.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Just to clarify, you are at the top where the portal is? With the waves of shadow things? o:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alex Russet

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.3
    yes. thats where i am.

4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hmm well, if you have any status orbs, those help buy you a little time. They'll recover quickly iirc because they count as bosses, but it's better than nothing. Try using ranged attacks if you can, and if possible focus on what you deem the bigger threat. Mostly those will be the transformed megas, so try to get those out as quickly as possible. Normal blobs fall pretty quickly, so they can be taken care of quickly.

5. Alex Russet

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.3
    My biggest problem is when they use confuse Ray on the legendaries. That turns their damaging attacks against me and I have mo means of controlling those three. But that strategy will help. Get some distance then fire at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.