1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Retaining Old Systems.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Eclipse, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    My nostalgic and attached self would've said I'd keep them, but I know nowadays that is just too untrue. My old GBC died ages ago and has since been tossed, same for the GBA. Gave the GBA SP to my brother a few years ago and it didn't last long either before he broke it. /'= Haa. Mom must have tossed my Xbox and N64 a decade or so back because I haven't seen them in forever. Then there's my PS2, which I just threw away when cleaning my room a few years ago.

Thank you for the memories, I will always appreciate what these systems brought me as a kid. But alas, their time was up. ;_;/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Reading this made me so sad. It's great that you have such great memories of those consoles though!