1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Return of Max?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by eeveeongirl, Aug 4, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    Am I the only one who wants Max to make his return? I ask a lot of people and read youtube comments and he gets put down quite a bit. Once I saw that hoenn was making a return I started having hopes that maybe Max and/or May will come back in the show for a few episodes.
    So does anyone else like him enough to have him come back, maybe finally have that battle with Ash that he was promised. I don't know I think it would be cool to see him as a trainer, of course then the show would have to admit to time having passed.

2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    He also promised a Ralts that he would come back, but he never did. And I love Ralts, so if he's going to return, make him fulfil that promise! I mean, he's not that bad, especially compared to Trevor and Tierno...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I wouldn't mind at all.
    In fact, I ship Max and Bonnie together, so it'd be nice to see him return, even if it's just for a few episodes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I want him to come back possibly as an assistant for a Pokémon professor and has the absol that was protecting jarachi as his partner .3.

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    It would be cool to see Max come back since he made so many Pokémon friends during the journey through Hoenn. I think it would be interesting for a come back especially since he's pretty smart when it comes to Pokémon and that long awaited Ash vs Max battle would be amazing.

6. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Of course. I'd choose Max over Bonnie any day. OVER ANY SIXTH GEN PERSON.
    Sorry lol. It would be nice to see that battle!

7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I'm honestly unsure if Max will return to the series but if they decide to bring Chronicles again I can see them having a special focused on Max. I would like to see Max and Bonnie in a episode that would be quite adorable.

8. Serena

Serena Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I personally do not care if Max makes his return or not. It would be cool if they did a Hoenn festival and Max was Professor Birch's aide.

9. Benzorotarget

Benzorotarget Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    If max would return that i want him at least have a Pokémon that can mega evolve like galade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.