1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Revenge of the Heirs - Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Revenge of the Heirs, the roleplay.

@Baroque Grimoire
    @Getus
    @Cadbberry
    @Hraesvelgr
    @ophiespurr

https://lakevalor.net/threads/revenge-of-the-heirs-sign-up-and-discussion.20558/ Link to the sign ups!

Sign-ups will stay open for the spies, but it is time to start!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Velia was standing on the roof of one of the tall buildings in Castelia City, watching as the streets below quickly turned into a disaster zone with all the cops crawling around.

"Can the cops try to not get in our way again?" She asked herself, as she got up from the ledge and lazily stretched. A large bird landed next to her and dropped something in the hand that Velia held out.

"What have you got here, my pretty?" She asked, briefly petting the large Braviary as she looked at the object.

"Seems like Evander and Rhazien are in town. Wonder how the heist went?" She mused, briefly before something below caught her attention.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Evander scowled as he turned a corner as quickly as he could. "Damn coppers everywhere..." he muttered and gestured to the large group of Team Twilight Grunts following him, moving swiftly and with purpose.

The sirens of the police force's vehicles and the droningly monotonous whipping noise of helicopters weren't far behind.
    Of course, the police had been chasing them ever since they raided Nacrene City's museum for information.

"Police's gone all out this time... Even brought out the searchlights," he said as he clenched his teeth together and continued running. "They're still chasing us! What do we do now? They'll cut us off before we even reach the desert if things keep going like this!" Evander grumbled while adjusting his scarf to cover his mouth and looked at the others for an answer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    Thrasher really didn't like cops. She especially didn't like them when they were chasing after her and her fellow team members--something that was happening right now.

"Stop!" she heard a cop behind yell out as she ran, trying to make sure none of the grunts, or herself, were caught. However, she was more frustrated than worn out. This chase had been going on for what felt like ages, though she knew it was probably only a couple of minutes. It was pretty dull and boring.

Suddenly, Thrasher stopped and whipped around to face the two policemen who had been pursuing her. They stopped too, probably taken off-guard that she had suddenly stopped. But, before they could utter another word, Thrasher had thrown a Pokéball into the air, releasing a large Noivern.

Thrasher, seeing the policemen stagger back a bit, laughed and said, "Oh c'mon now! Ya tellin' me ya can't handle a little fight?"

The duo in front of her had finally gotten wise enough to send out their Pokéballs, but the Noivern was rapidly approaching them with a deafening screech. Soon enough, a Herdier and a Watchog were keeping Screech busy, leaving Thraher to fight the cops by herself.

But of course, right as she began to butt heads with them, in good Thrasher-style, the young woman smiled and taunted, "Let's go ya spineless wretches!"

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Staying close to the buildings on the sidewalk, the man of black and gold ran a hand along the cool stone. He reached into his vest pocket and applied a small bead-like object to the wall, the 12th one he had placed across the city. Liam swiped a loose lock of hair back into place as he made a turn down another street, always staying in the shadows, just before some police officers passed. His voice was low and laced with venom after they passed, "If I have to fight anyone tonight, Velia is not going to hear the end of it."

He walked his way through the alley, taking a glance at a small screened device he slipped from his pants pockets. "Ah, there you are Evander," The scientist cooed coldly. "Quiet the trail of cops you have going on, you are lucky I was in town."

He reached a hand up and plucked a small device, no larger than a grain of rice of the Admin's shoulder, crushing it between his fingers. "My tracking device, no need to worry, anywho," Liam waved his hand dismissively as if he hadn't previously stuck a tracking device onto his peer without asking.

The scientist seemed rather excited though, offering out a trigger like a device to Evander, "I mixed a few bitter root bombs once I caught word of your attempts at going under the radar failing, stuck them around the city. The scent should cause any Pokémon in the radius to go into a rage against their handlers, care to set them off?" Liam's black eyes offering to emotion or remorse to the fact many people could get hurt.

"It may catch some police tracker Pokémon off your messy trail, or at least get dozens of calls in for rampaging Pokémon. At least give you a chance to get your men out of here." His tone emphasizing the backhanded comments he made, his body language making him seem relaxed though.

5. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Evander sighed, partially with relief and partially with slight unsettlement at the placement of a tracking device.
    "You should mind your tone there, Liam." he said with a slightly venomous inflection, trying to catch his breath from running. Then he smiled a little. "Then again, I wouldn't know what to do without you and your gadgets. And mind you, it wasn't messy until a certain someone... I'm looking at you, Grunt 0217... thought it was a good idea to steal some of the Fossils in the museum..." he added with a scathing glare at that specific female Grunt.

"She'll be your next test subject once we've returned to the HQ... I feel that she's not adhering to our ideals enough... But surely you can fix that, can't you?"

He grabbed the trigger-like device from Liam's hands with a childishly greedy grin. "It's a splendidly tempting idea though... Hehheh... You'd better run... You'd better hide... Your Pokémon will go crazy tonight~! And all with a single, simple pressing of a button... But first..."

Evander then chuckled and tossed a Luxury Ball onto the ground. As it connected with the pavement, it burst into a flash of light, wherefrom a large, winged Pokémon appeared. It was a shiny Volcarona, and ripples of light spread across its wings as it made a few strange cooing noises. Evander patted its horns affectionately as he sat down on its abdomen and opened up a communication channel on his watch, spreading a message to all members of Team Twilight.

"*Ahem*... Test, one, two, three, test... Attention, fellow members of TT; we are currently about to be caught en-masse by the police. Our local Scientist has placed scented bombs as a distraction for the police and its tracking forces. It seems that it'll send any Pokémon in their range flying into a fit of uncontrollable anger against anyone and everyone. The bombs'll be detonated in T-minus two minutes, so ensure that you have either left the city through the exit to Route 4, find a safe-spot atop one of the skyscrapers, or have retreated your Pokémon in a timely fashion. As for the Admins and other higher-ranking members, we need to take down those helicopters immediately and by any means necessary. That is all."

Evander closed the signal and nodded at Liam. "I think this is gonna be fun, don't cha think?"

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Oh, dear heroes, Liam has been busy again. Guess it is time to bring down those heli's, right my darling?" Velia sighed as she listened to Evander over the communication channel. Her Braviary let out a large screech as she hopped onto his back and wrapped a gray scarf around her head. Her unique long white hair would be too much of a tell-tale sign for the cops to identify her later.

They didn't have to fly long to get to one of the heli's and Velia could see them scouring the ground, searching for members of Team Twilight.

"Air Slash on the nearest heli, make it spin right round," Velia commanded, her voice slightly muffled by the scarf. Her Braviary cawed and let loose a few blades of air, aimed at the tail of the machine. As it spun through the air, the tail blades stopped spinning from the damage that Braviary had inflicted.

The Team Twilight leader smirked before she opened the communications channel.

"The first helicopter is down for the count."

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Sighing to himself as he looked at the chaos around him, Quint calmly walked down the street as Evander's voice sounded from his communicator gaining the notice of several officers. "Well then, guess I should get off the street hm?" He asked himself as the sound of growling reached his ears from behind him. "Trust me when I say, you do not want to continue this course of action." He calmly told the group of officers behind him.

His uncaring attitude seemed to have incensed the group, as they all began to yell orders at him. Truly Quint could not understand how the so-called protectors of the innocent could be so... stupid. They were so ignorant they're incapable of realising when they should not pick a fight. "Very well, you've left me with no other option. No one can know the truth." His tone, once uncaring, was now cold as he turned to face the group and their Herdiers. His mask glinted in the dim lighting on the street giving the rest of his face an eerie shadow as a small smirk grew on his lips.

"Fire Blast." He called out, his sudden command causing the officers to become alert, but it was too late as a large blast of flames shot out of the alley way beside them, colliding with the group. Quint strolled up to the defeated group of officers, drawing a Pokéball as he did so. Suddenly the ball lit up and a beam of light shot out towards the ground, from which a Bisharp appeared. "Bisharp, my friend, please deal with these pests." He commanded the dark type, his icy gaze never leaving the frightened eyes of one of the officers.

"I want you to know, this was not personal. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." With that said, Quint turned away and continued his walk down the street, greeting his Chandelure with a small smile. "You did well with that ambush, now we have another job to do." He reminded the Pokémon as Velia's voice came through the communicator. Chuckling, Quint activated his end of the channel,

"Make that two." Was all he said, nodding to Chandelure who proceeded by launching another fire blast at a overhead Helicopter, the flames colliding with the base of it and with the combination of the force of the blast and the scorching hot flames, the Helicopter was knocked out of the air and the occupants trapped inside due to the scorching hot metal. "Return" was his final command, as both Chandelure and Bisharp returned to their balls.

"Hm, now where can I find a good vantage point?" He questioned himself, looking around the street with interest.

8. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Having received the messages from the others, Evander grinned excitedly.
    "It's great fun indeed~!" he said happily before turning to the large group of TT Grunts. "I'll expect to see you all at the rendez-vous point before tomorrow at noon sharp and if I notice that even a single person is missing... Well, even Arceus won't have mercy on your soul... Now then, you're dismissed."

"D-Dismissed? R-right now?" One of the Grunts asked. "B-but what about the b-"

"Yes, you surprisingly useful bunch of dullards. Retreat. Scatter. Scram. In any case, move, move, MOVE!!!" Evander growled. "Unless you'd prefer to be caught by the coppers or have your sweet Pokémon turn against you, that is."

The Grunt who asked the question immediately bit his tongue and saluted Evander and Liam. "Yes Sir! Until we meet again!"
    Evander nodded and waved them off. "Good luck, comrades."

He then turned to Liam and gave him a dramatically flourishing bow... Or such was his intent, seeing as he was still sitting on his Volcarona's abdomen. "If you'll excuse me, I've got to add to the quota... Luminé, if you please."

The Volcarona wrapped his short but strong insectoid legs around Evander's torso to hold him tightly in place as he ascended rapidly. After surveying the sky, Luminé placed Evander atop of one of Castelia's tall buildings before letting go of him.

"That's a good boy... Yes, a very good boy indeed." Evander purred as he petted the solar moth's white fur and pulled out a cigarette from his breastpocket before lighting it using his Pokémon's scales. He took a deep puff when his eyes met those of Luminé, who had a worried expression on his face. "Oh, this?" Evander asked and gestured with the cigarette. "Yeah, Velia doesn't let me smoke, she said it's bad for my health. So, we made a deal; I only get to smoke during parties and even then, only somewhere where it doesn't bother anyone."

He looked around and noticed smoke and fire coming from a crashed helicopter nearby. Evander smiled a little. "Sure as hell looks like a party to me!" he giggled and gazed at an oncoming helicopter. His gaze turned cold. "Buzzkills are approaching, it seems. Use Fiery Dance."

The Shiny Volcarona nodded and began to flap its wings rhythmically and slowly started move around in a circle; each flap making its wings light up brighter and brighter, until the entirety of Luminé's body was lit ablaze. As it reached the point where it had started to move around, the flames that had been accumulating around Luminé now engulfed the helicopter as it crashed down, leaving no chance for survival for those inside.

Evander smiled widely. "We sure made them lighten up, didn't we? Heh, get it? Because we lit them on fire?" he joked against Luminé, who didn't respond other than by huddling up against its master. "Ahhhh get a sense of humour, that pun was friggin' golden." Evander said dismissively and took another deep puff from his cigarette before opening up the communications channel.

"Third helicopter has been neutralised. Has anyone found more of those flying metal pests?" he asked and looked at his watch: there wasn't much time left until the bombs had to be detonated. "Has everyone who is still inside the bombs' area of effect managed to evacuate to a high area?" he added before closing the channel again.

9. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    Thrasher had just socked one of the cops in the jaw when she heard the announcement made by Evander.

Damn, things got a lot more complicated than I thought, she thought. She looked over to see where Screech had gone, and thankfully, it looked like the other two Pokémon were finally starting to let up. It was a good time to get going. The young woman whistled for her Noivern to follow her, then began to run through the streets again, trying to figure out where the rest of the team had gone.

"Screech! Use Dragon Pulse on the first helicopter you see!" Thrasher shouted as she moved along. She thought she heard her Pokémon roar or screech in response, but she couldn't be sure with all the chaos happening around her. Then, just as she turned a street corner, she saw Evander standing on one of the towering buildings in front of her.

"Sir!" she called out to him. Suddenly, the sound of an explosion echoed through the sky. Thrasher looked up to see a flaming helicopter in the process of crashing, and Screech, who looked rather proud of herself, coming to meet the Team Twilight admin.

"That a' girl, Screech!" Thrasher praised her Pokémon. "Hey, could ya take me up to Evander?"

Soon enough, Thrasher found herself riding up to meet one of her leaders. As she approached him, she called out to him again, saying, "Sorry I'm late, sir! Got into a fight with two of those uniformed rats!"

#9 Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Raze was standing on top a building with a grey Haxorus by his side he’d fled up to get away from the cops that’d been so relentlessly pursuing him, going up was the best way so he could take to the sky. The chase had culminated in a bloody mess when he’d realized they weren’t so easily shaken off.

“The ER is gonna be busy tonight.” He smirked as he pulled a poké ball from his belt, releasing the pokémon on the roof a large Aerodactyl materialized, shaking its body now that she was finally out of her ball before turning her attention to her trainer.

He heard more cops yelling and Herdiers barking, they were on their way up he could heard the metal steps of the fire escape he’d used to climb the building clanging as the officers stormed up. A wolfish grin flashed across his face, they had no idea what would be waiting for them at the top of those stairs.

The first Herdier raced onto the roof growling and barking taking up attack position as more showed up along with their human masters. The cops stopped when they saw a snarling Aerodactyl stand behind the man they’d been trying to capture.

“I suggest you turn around and go back down unless you’re that eager to end up like your colleague I can only assume you found at the bottom of the stairs.” Raze ignored the barking police pokémon and officers demanding that he surrendered.

“Recall your pokémon and get down on the ground with the hands where we can see them!” One of the cops demanded for the third time.

“Guess you’ll join your colleagues them, don’t say I didn’t warn ya. Whirlwind now, girl!” The Aerodactyl stood up and began flapping her wings creating a strong wind that send a Herdier crashing into an officer sending them both off the edge of the building while the rest were forced to cling to the top of the fire escape or suffer the same fate.

“Next time you might wanna listen when you’re being told to bugger off. Alright Haxorus use Dragon Claw!” The Haxorus dashed forward aided by the wind generated by its companion, its claw shone a dark blue-ish glow as it slashed at the nearest herdier sending it flying off the building to join the first two. Still aided by the wind it went for those that’d managed to avoid getting blown off by clinging to the stair’s rail. They scrambled to get out of the way of the dragon’s attack. Raze ordered the Aerodactyl to stop its attack as the dragon got closer to avoid his own pokémon going down the same way the cops had. There was a scream and the sound of hasty steps on the metal stairs as the remaining people and pokémon tried to get away.

“Don’t bother pursuing them, return for now.” He recalled the Haxorus before mounting the Aerodactyl, he was about to give the order to set off when his communicator rang with Evander’s voice informing about the scent bombs and to get rid of any helicopter they saw.

“Well girl, looks like is time to shoot some metal birds out of the sky.” Raze pulled the goggles around his neck up and fitted them properly before ordering the fossil pokémon to take off.

Soaring above the skyscrapers it didn’t take long before he caught sight of a police helicopter. He heard and saw his fellow team members as they started dealing with the helicopters all around him and he wasn’t gonna let them have them all to themselves.

“Hyper Beam now!” Raze yelled as they approached the aircraft at high speed, the fossil opened its mouth white light gathering between its jaws before it all got released in a beam lighting up the sky for a short time. It hit the helicopter head on, with the last thing the passengers saw the visage of an Aerodactyl light up by the charging attack before it all ended in an explosion. The destroyed helicopter send smoking and burning debris raining down on the city below, his Aerodactyl let out a roar of triumph as she watched the helicopter go down.

“Another bird goes down; I think that was the last one.” He reported while looking around for more of them. He spotted someone in the distance flying on a large bird pokémon. He approached and lifted his hand in a greeting as he got closer seeing as it was Velia, his superior.

“These idiots just don’t know when to call it quits.” He said as he got within ear shot letting his pokémon leveling next to the leader’s Braviary now flying wingtip to wingtip next to her.

11. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Evander cocked an eyebrow as he noticed Trasher arrive. "Ah, yes, Miss T.," he began and took another puff of his cigarette. "Getting into fights isn't an issue, as long as your subordinates managed to get away. They did get away safely, didn't they?" he asked carefully as he petted Luminé affectionately.

"So, that was about it for the flying pests then?" he said smilingly to his Volcarona as he watched the Hyper Beam from a distance. "I love fireworks!" he added.

Evander then opened broadcasted a quick public message to all TT members. "It appears that all helicopters have been disposed of. The efforts of those involved were most appreciated. Bombs will detonate in 3, 2, 1..." he said as he pressed his finger firmly on the trigger's button.

At first, there appeared to be no clear effects, no explosions, no flashes... Nothing. However, as Evander looked down into the streets to check if the bomb had worked, he could slowly hear more and more car-alarms going off, shattering of glass windows and screeching/growling noises.

Evander let out a satisfied sigh, making photographs with his watch and sharing them on the TT's communication network before sitting back down on Luminé's abdomen and gesturing at Trasher. "Well, come on, let's find Velia. She's bound to keep an eye out here somewhere..."

Luminé's long, fleshy tongue extended and swung tauntingly at the Noivern as they took off.
    It wasn't long before he found Velia in the sky on her Braviary alongside Raze; after all, with the helicopters gone and chaos down below, there wasn't much too distract them from looking for the others.
    As they approached, he could hear Raze commenting on the cops not knowing when to quit.

"You don't hear me complaining, though..." Evander said as Luminé flew stationarily near his fellow TT members. "Heh... It's quite the view, isn't it?"

#11 Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  12. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    "I saw them make their way towards your location, so it's safe to say they did, sir," Thrasher responded to Evander's question as she hopped off of Screech. She looked down towards the city streets, listening to the sounds of destruction that shot throughout the city. She smiled to herself, just imagining the now-wild Pokémon tearing through the city and terrifying the entire police force. It was a fantastic image to her.

Hearing Evander comment on the view, she murmured, "You could say that again...Heh, always was fond of this place. Too bad it's overrun those pieces of human filth."

She gestured to the remains of a police helicopter, which were still flaming as they laid on the streets below. She sighed to herself before looking back over at her fellow team members, and asked, "What now?"

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    “Indeed, Raze. It is quite sad to see how much of mess the Unovan protection has become. Poor things never stood a chance.” Velia tutted as she rolled her eyes. She tilted her head as Evander came to join them in the air.

“I am surprised that Burgh hasn’t made an appearance. Doesn’t the league preach about solidarity?”

Braviary let out a noise of amusement as he looked at the chaos on the ground. The screams of the pesky policemen were quite annoying, but Velia blocked them out with practiced ease.

“Seems Liam outdid himself again. We made a good decision to get him on board. This will make getting around so much easier,” Velia cooed as she patted her bird on the head.

When she straightened out again, she looked at her companions.

“Time to go home and prepare a statement for the policeand the league. Sadly, not everyone is as stupid as the people below.”

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Liam smiled happily, watching the grunts scramble under their orders and the ever so kind compliments from the admins. He pulled out a premier ball and he tossed it to the floor, a massive Pokémon emerged from the flash of light. WIth a groaning roar, the Pokémon looked down to its owner. "Golurk, I need to you take me up top." He snapped his fingers as the Pokémon bent down and offered him a hand to sit on.

Liam took a seat and Golurk placed him on his shoulder, the dark scientist holding on as the automaton Pokémon prepared for launch. His feet tucking inside his chest and a massive flame shot out from under him, launching the two into the air. "Lower the jets, we don't want to get everyone caught," Liam hissed at his Pokémon. Golurk complied, lowering the flame and making their decent a little slower.

Liam pulled back out the screened device, and glanced at it, adjusting the Pokémon's angle slightly. He descended right into the group of admins and the head of Team Twilight. "Leaving me behind Evander, for shame, you know how I love to deal with those flying mechanical death traps." He tutted and then turned his gaze to Veila. "Ah, now there is a sight for sore eyes. I'm out so often I feel like I rarely see you Veila, you must stop by the lab more. I am certain to have some new concoctions that should certainly be of assistance next time, perhaps a few devices that will change the police game."

With a small huff, he patted his Pokémon's head, "Or at least not making such half-assed concoctions as what is being exampled below." As he said that there was a large scream which made a dark smile bloom on his face. Golurk gave a small grunt of approval for the patting, Liam didn't stop either. While he could be a cruel man, he did enjoy his Pokémon's company.

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Sometimes your inventions terrify me, my friend." Rhazien spoke slyly as he flew closer to the group on the back of his Salamence, who stared at the rest of the Pokémon hungrily. "And you call this one half-assed?" He prompted, his sole visible eye glancing down at the chaos below, "Interesting." He murmured to himself as a jet of flames launched out of an alleyway below.

Chuckling to himself, Rhazien looked towards the scientist with his yellow eye glinting in interest. "I wonder what else can be found in that brain of yours. Nonetheless, you are correct Velia, not everyone is that stupid, but they can all be manipulated to some degree. You let me worry about the statement, I believe you and Evander may have more important matters to discuss."

16. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    "What can I say? The early Taillow gets the Wurmple, after all. And speaking of Wurmple... " Evander said with a chuckle and pointed downwards at a small kerfuffle near the ground. "Our lovely little Bug-Leader Burgh is down below! Struggling with the cops' Pokémon~! Ahahaha! So sad, so very, very sad!"

Evander shrugged a little. "Still, your potion was potent, Liam. Jolly well done!"

He nodded absentmindedly before speaking more clearly. "Yes, in any case, it would appear that our raid was successful. We've uncovered a few... Key aspects to obtaining the dragons. But, this is not a good place to discuss such intricate details, don't you agree? Finish whatever affairs you've got going in this city while the chaos lasts, and let's meet up again at Relic Castle. I'm sure you'll simply adore these little tidbits! See ya soon~!"

Luminé and Evander then zipped off through the sky towards the desert in the north.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Velia giggled softly as Evander and his Luminé flew off to the Desert Resort. She turned to the others for a brief moment.

“I’d love to visit your lab again, Liam. Your inventions always make my day." She smiled softly at the scientist and his Pokémon. She unwrapped the scarf around her head and sighed loudly as the cold air touched her face.

“And as you wish, Rhazien. It seems that our little outing paid off, so Evander will probably be dying to inform me of all the things that he discovered. Now, it is time to head off. I will see you all back at the castle.” Velia purred before nudging her Braviary to start flying to the north exit of Castelia City.

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Liam let out a sharp exhale, a little smile on his face, a laugh by his standards. "Oh, I could have made them larger, more potent, more violent if I had the time. But these do in a pinch." He gave a larger smile at Veila, "You are welcome anytime my lab, dear, you do pay for it after all."

Liam listened to Evander, crossing his legs and bouncing the one on top. "Well it seems we have instructions, let us go Golurk, back to Relic Castle." He snapped his fingers again, resting against the spike on his Pokémon's shoulders. The Pokémon gave a groan and its hands tucked into its arms and 2 more jets of flame shot out. The two launched across the sky before going back into a low flame to keep them hidden enough and get them back to the castle.

19. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    "Well, I guess we're headin' back, then," Thrasher said to herself as she headed back towards Screech.

As she hopped back onto the Noivern's back, she looked at Rhazien and said, "I'd say today was pretty successful, sir, especially thanks to Liam. He quite the guy isn't he? Anyways, I'll meet ya back at Relic Castle!"

And with that, Thrasher and Screech took off after the others.

20. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    "He certainly is, he most certainly is." He responded to Thrashers comment about Liam. Watching the four fly off, Rhazien sighed in amusement. "We're not a very subtle bunch, are we?" He asked rhetorically, glancing towards Raze "Come, best not to linger too long. Eventually someone will learn to look up." With an earthshaking roar, Salamence launched away from the admin, Rhazien watching the passing environment with a smile.

Cadbberry likes this.