1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Ridlins' Inktober 2019 Drawings

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Riddles, Oct 1, 2019.

1. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    At first I couldn't see how your drawing was related to Pokémon, but then your electrodes (Or whatever the other one is called.) came into focus and I realized that your drawing is both incredible and scary. Better than boulders, they explode!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Riddles likes this.
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Day 19 - Tread.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda likes this.
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Day 20 - Treasure.png

PoserPanda likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Riddles I just wanted to congratulate you on a spectacular Inktober effort! I went through all your prompt works and I got to say, you are a really really talented artist man! Personal favorites (would be too many to list) but "Ring" and "Legends" were just awesome!

Great work!