1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Rise of the Techromancers.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jun 23, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Valheart nods as he shoots the Snake as well. "Lure it to the Boar. Ram it in it's ass!" Valheart seemed to yell as he strikes more Drones. "Oi Lady, can you do something about these drones? They're blocking the rocks." Cozbi sighs "The names Cozbi." She stabs one of the drones and extends her knife and starts to swing. Breaking more she summons a battle drone. It flies around her and shoots drones flying around her. "Impressive." Valheart remarks as the snake takes a sharp turn mouth open at Antonio Valheart uses this time to pin it at it's tail with his mechanical legs. "We can't kill it but we can harm it."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Make it ram into the boar? I can make that happen." António spoke, replacing the cartridge in his taser gun with a new one, before shooting the metal snake once more.

"Vamos, cabron, we don't got all day!" He taunted the snake, not sure if the thing was programmed with voice recognition software. But the electric shock from the taser seemed to be enough for the snake to begin its chase. Following the plan, António began making a dash for the boar,using his baseball bat with his other hand to smash up any small drones in his way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Mensche, slingshots are fun," Lichte remarked as he aimed for more of the drones surrounding the group. "Hm, I should total make some from meine Entropischstäube... Scheiss die Wand an!" he exclaimed as he dodged a drone that nearly rammed into him. Grabbing his dagger, the teen was prepared for the next drone that neared him, stabbing it as he continued to shoot at the other drones.

#23 Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As Valheart dashed threw drones and other mech he notices that the robots were acting abnormal. They all seemed to start going into one direction away from the town as if they were being called back. The boar lets out a deathly roar as it curls itself into a large ball and bulldozes a line of the city evacuating. The snake and more droids follow. "That's . . . abnormal." Gozbi mutters. Valheart adjusts his mask. "They must have been given a new order to back off no clue though. At least it's over."

5. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Tsk, all of that chasing for nothing..." António spoke, placing his taser-gun away before turning around, looking at the amount of scattered destroyed drones around him. "Well, at least it wasn't all for nothing." He spoke once more, bending over to pick up one of the many drones on the floor and placing it on his back pack. 'The scraps i can get from these things might make me a pretty penny.' He thought to himself.

Getting back up, he looks at the other three people who he ran away with, not knowing exactly what just happened. "Una pregunta, do any of you know what exactly just went down? Cause I'm pretty sure the news didn't exactly cover a storm of robots to swarm the town, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people just died. And while I'm breaching this subject, who the hell ever are yous?"

6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Well to start, a gerrükt Doktor that made all der Roboter lost his marbles," Lichte muttered, his vacuum sucking up some debris for future use. "That Dummkopf shouldn't have made those things in the first place! Ach, du lieber Himmel," he groaned as he set his hand on his foreheads in annoyance.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Valheart tilts his head before saying "What the fuck did you even say . . . ?" He shakes his head before turning to Antonio and bows "I am Valheart. I am a mortician. Don't question the mask or any of the outfit as . . . it's . . . a long story." he looks around at the rubble. "I think this will not be the most casualty around . . . "

Gozbi sighs and smashes her drone and absorbs the scraps and wires. "So, where shall we go if there are gonna be more casualty." Valheart turns his head "Home."

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    António wasn't sure if he wanted to either face palm on the spot, or just continue staring at the three with confusion. His LED mask displayed only a yellow question mark, as he thought about his options. He knew that none of the options were any good, since the mask would only inflict him pain if he were to face palm, and no one would noticed his confused look, since his face was behind his mask. So instead, he decided to just ask more questions.

"You sound like you know what's going on, even if it's a little bit." Antónimo asked, looking at the German fellow who was currently vacuuming some scraps. "Who's this doctor, and what exactly do you know about him?"

"And you." António turns to Valheart, his LED no longer displaying a question mark, and was only displaying a default black screen. "What the fuck do mean by 'Home'?"

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (jup's turn has been force skipped)

Valheart looks at the German and taps his head "Anyone home?" Waiting a couple seconds he sighs and turns to Antonio. "What I mean by home, is there gathering spot. Think about it. If there is now home for them there is no way of control."

He extends his spider legs and grabs at his mask . It lifts up and long metal spikes show as a man who was covered by tattoos shows covered in burn marks . Cold dead eyes stare out as he reaches into his pocket and drops an apple into the mask. With a loud clanking sound and a squelching sound as the apple gets crushed.

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Ignoring the burnt face of the man who at an apple, António laughed at his suggestion for multiple reasons.

"And how's do you think your gonna find the creators location? By following the robots? Not in your dreams." Antonio began, no longer laughing and wiping a tear from his eye. "Look, in this day and age robots like these are all connected to some sort of database, where their data can be monitored. These scouts need to send their information somewhere, don't they? If the creators were smart, what they would do is isolate and hide their headquarters, yet creating plenty of charging stations or sub-headquarters around the entirety of the town. That way, he can stay hidden and Scott free, while all the robots continue to roam around town without any way to track his position." António explained. "That is of course, unless you install a back-door on one of the many robots. That way, you can figure out where the robots are receiving their comands. Personally, I've had my fair share of installing back-doors on plenty of devices, so I don't think it's a bad idea to attempt it. It'll take a while, but it should pin point you towards the right direction."

11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "They're heading to that gerrükt Doktor, that's for sure." Lichte grumbled silently, seething as stared at the masked man in displeasure for having hit his head. Pausing for a few more moments as he watched the last of the scraps taken away by the vacuum he closed his machine and sat on a piece of debris. "Ihr question before, alter; I don't know the Doktor or his name very much, but I used to work under him..."

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Sorry rebuilding timelines can be rough at times . . .)

His spider legs recede Spitting the apple core at a lingering drone he knocks it down and rips it open like a kid opening a present on Christmas day. "There seems to be no motherboard in this drone . . . that's . . impossible . . . It's just wires and junk. " He examines the insides more before hearing a throat clear behind him "Well if you don't like it. Let me have a try at it. I summon these sons of bitches all the damned time!" She walks forward and grabs the drone and quickly examines it. "Seems like a throwaway, these things don't really need motherboards anymore because it has one goal, follow the pack leader. This guy just had a short wire and wasn't as fast as the others."

She looks at Antonio and tosses it to him. "It's all yours if you think you can do anything with only a follow command. It's a simple line of code and the only thing it could help us with is with a tracking device. "

13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    António quickly catches the drone, and a smile creeps to his face. "Hah you only see junk and wires cause you don't know any better." He spoke, still rummaging through the drone, moving around wires and components seemingly searching for something. "If this drone has even a single line of code, that means it needs to have something to process it. Either something small like a raspberry pi, or a receiver for orders." Finally, he managed to fine something, and pulled it out of the drone. On his hand he held a small chip like object.

"Damn, I guessed I was hoping for too much when I asked for a raspberry pi, but this thing only has a receiver, guess that doctor is either not made of money, or wants to keep hidden. Guess this'll have to do." António spoke outloud to himself, before bringing the chip to the back of his helmet and inserting in on a small opening. From the outside, it seemed that he had just randomly became quiet and stopped moving, but in reality, he was processing the receiver in his head. He was quickly reading everything the receiver had to offer, which included all the code written in it. Once he was done, he copied and saved some specific information, before reaching behind him and removing the chip from behind his head.

"Bad news, the drone only had a basic receiver, so I can't trace it back to the scientist. But I did get something from the drone. As this... lady said, the drone is meant to follow the leader, so I've managed to copy their radio signal, so I can easily track their leader down." António spoke, looking back at the now chaotic town. "Though I gotta say, you seem to care about these drones a lot don't you think? Unless you're directly related to all this, I don't really see a reason to get yourselves involved in all this nonsense. But since you're bent on these drones, I'll tell you the whereabouts of the leader drone, then you guys can be on your way."

14. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Observing the Hispanic eject the microchip from his own head with slight interest, Lichte turned to the others. The spider plague mask-wearing fellow was fine, but for some strange reason he felt... annoyed by that Cozbi girl. Glaring at her for a moment he almost missed what the larger man was saying.
    "Sie makes a great point, though... why are ihr so interessiert in dies Problem, Älteren?" he inquired, tilting his head as he looked at the two.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Valheart tips his hat as a wave of dust kicks off as if stuck in time for a month.

"Well . . . Imagine your home city was invaded by a mechanical mayhem. You'd hope and pray that someone would take down who did wrong to your village. It's as simple as that. And in my opinion. . . It's our only choice." Valheart spoke as he lifts his hand and points to an area where the dust clears. A large metal hive was sprouted out of the ground and looked like it was breathing. From a far distance away it looked like a small little hive. But it stood over two hundred feet tall. "And I don't think we're the only ones with that motive . . ." Cozbi muttered nodding her head to a kid whose arm was cut up from the rubble. He was screaming at the ground as if trying to say something. Valheart takes a bigger note and sees the ground seeping in blood . The blood of his mother.

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Let me stop you right there. It's not OUR only choice, I have a few other options." António began, looking at the plague doctor. "As you could probably tell, I am not even from here, so this isn't my 'home town'. Even if it was, I am not morally obligated to protect it. It's nothing more than a place, and I can go where ever I want. If I really felt like it, I can leave this place as it is right now, and move out to somewhere else where the robot apocalypse isn't happening."

He then looked at where the plague doctor was pointing at, only to see the large metal hive was sprouted out of the ground. It was massive, and he had no doubt that it probably had metals and electronics inside it. The female then nodded her head towards a crying child. The sight alone did sting his heart, but he quickly convinced himself that this was bound to happen. This whole scenario was apocalyptic, and he was sure that a bunch more people have died.

"All I am saying, is that no one is obligated to do anything in this scenario. But if you want to get all goody two shoes, then go right ahead and risk you own damn life for your town."

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "Alter, that was harsh," Licht remarked offhandedly as he looked around, softening at the sight of the child. "He, kleines Kind," he said gently as he approached the crying lad. Looking to his left, he sighed when he saw the bloodied form of his mother. Looking at the kid's bloodied arm, he put his hand inside one of his pockets, rummaging until he found a piece of cloth. Wrapping it around the wound to introduce pressure while trying his best to comfort the now sireless boy, the scientist turned to his temporary companions. "Uh, does Sie know how to treat a wound?"

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Valheart sighed as he looked at the wound. "Seems to just be a brick that sliced him. Shouldn't get infected , but it's best to not take risks ." He reached into his belt pouch and took out some bottle "It's just some purified water in a small spray bottle." He motions for the cloth to be taken off . "Hey Cozbi, can you talk to the other masked person ?"

Cozbi turns to Antonio "Look, I know you don't want to risk your life like this. But the fact that you were able to take down those robots in a quick matter was bloody insane. Trust me, it's hard to do. All four of us have a good cortitation together, If we work together we can break whatever . .. that is . . " She motioned once more to the hive that seemed to had grown a bit. As she was talking Valheart walked back over after patching the kids arm up again with a long piece of gauze .
    "It's the only hope these people have, and frankly . . . I don't think this will be so bad, it frees the boringness of the normal world . ." He looked around at the buildings that once stood tall and struck his cane to the ground, little drones that were smashed rose from the ground and floated around him . "Well this is . . . useful , shall we go and break that hive or do you want to stay here and continue sucking your own . . . . ego?"

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "First of all, I believe the correct term is 'stroking your own ego', but this has nothing to do with ego. Ego would involve me thinking of myself better than others, or just being full of myself. In this case, I'm just focusing on self preservation." António spoke to Valheart, ignoring the now floating drones and turning around thinking about leaving this weirdo, but stoped his thoughts when looking back at the kid, then the hive.

His mind went back on the possibilities of what could be laying on that giant metal structure. Thoughts of electronics and robotic parts exited him, just thinking about it made him want to go there. Going alone would be risky, but if these three were willing to go there anyway, he could tag along and it would greatly reduce the risk. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. He'd be able to collect a bunch of electronics and parts, and they could possibly destroy that strange hive and make the area... possibly more safe. He sort of doubted it, but that wasn't his real priority anyway. Making up his mind, he turned around and faced Cozbi.

"Fine, I'll help you out with that giant hive thing." António told her, not even looking at Valheart. "Heads up though, I'll be scrapping most of the robots I destroy in there. If I'm going in there, I'm making it worth my time. I don't work for free."

#39 Nov 3, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  20. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    "I'll be removing die Gaze, passt?" Licht said as he looked the whimpering child in the eyes. With the boy nodding, he slowly removed the cloth in order for the masked man to take over from there. Listening to the other conversation, the teen rolled his eyes and tuned it out, deciding to just watch the man take care of the youngling.