1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rotating your canvas

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 19, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Sometimes shapes and lines can be tricky (especially rounded shapes), but rotating your canvas can make that a lot easier. Do you guys ever rotate your canvas or do you prefer just to draw the line in one go?

I've recently been rotating more and more because I just can't seem to draw circles the same way I used to (Is my style changing? Guess we'll find out together).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I very rarely rotate my canvas, though I do flip it quite a bit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I don't rotate my canvas much either. However when I'm drawing traditionally I'll often change the position of the paper to make it easier to draw certain lines.