1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

RP - I'm interested in trying it but...

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Deedee the Ranger, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    ...I want to learn more about it first! So I wanted to ask - is there something in particular you like/dislike about RP? What sort of things do you need to start an RP - beyond characters and players, ofc. Is there anything about RP that I should know? Any resources I should look at? I have too many questions.

I'm interested in starting a PMD RP later down the line when I feel comfortable. Are there any past or present RP's of that nature I should see?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey @Deedee the Ranger ! I find it super cool that you're into Roleplaying. We have a Roleplay section on our forums for that! Here is a guide you should check out if you're interested in it. RP GUIDE LINK. It's very detailed and serves as a great reference! Finally, I'd suggest you ask MarineAurora, Hrasevelgr, Pixel or Cadbberry about any RP questions you may have as they are super knowledgeable when it comes to RPing. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Deedee the Ranger likes this.
  3. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    Thanks for the tip! I've already scanned through the RP guide and it's actually what made me interested in the first place - LV has some really nice, detailed rules which counter a lot of my concerns which stopped me from RPing before. I'm more interested to just ask around and see what people's experiences have been like so far! I've had a lot of fun being Dungeon Master for a private group I'm in, but I'm sure RPing is very different.

Vigilance likes this.