1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion RP Subforums?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Darkmaster006, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    So I was looking through the RP section and I got a bit confused with the actual RP threads and the Sign-up/ooc stuff and the 'Looking for RP threads'. So I was thinking, wouldn't it be better to have, idk, three subforums? One for 'Looking for RPs' (and maybe one for 1x1 and one for group) and then 'Actual RP' and then 'Sign-up' (this could be the one for group RP maybe?)?
    So that way, it'd be more organised and stuff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I believe there already are some subcategories. There's Sign-up/Discussion(red), Group(magenta), and 1x1(purple). If you're using a mobile device, then I don't think you can see them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Ah, I see! I thought those were just tags, and I was talking about subforums. But I now realise you can click on them to get to show only the ones that are within the category you clicked :O. Thanks!

Gwoomy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.