1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[RPG Maker XP] Pokémon Cassiopia Version

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Steamlined, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Yeah I don't see any point in a post like this. Before things turn into a full-on chat, please do not make posts like this again in this thread, @[member="Cira"] .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThatBritishYoshi

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    This is going to be good, methinks. I'm always excited when a new RPGmaker Pokémon game is being made. It keeps me entertained while I wait for Sinnoh remakes. Can't wait for this!

Steamlined likes this.
  3. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    Good luck with your game Steamy! :D

Any chance of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) making an appearance?

4. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hmm... I might just have to add something like that somewhere... Maaaybe. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    broongus likes this.
  5. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Important Update:

Due to the workload that I'm currently undergoing, the game's going to have to change a little bit. Rather than having a new region made from scratch, it will now feature the Sinnoh region, instead. Don't worry; all the other features will still be there, it's just that map design is pretty much the hardest part of this and I'm really lacking both the time and motiviation to continue mapping.

And yes, this means that this isn't dead! :P
    Didn't think I'd just abandon this, did ya? :)

6. T2T

T2T Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Rom hacking is awesome! I am not very good at it but here are a few suggestions I think that everyone would think is cool. At the end of the game, have a Red battle. Give him LV 100 Pikachu and the rest somewhere in the 90`s.

I am really pumped for the finished version of this. I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way, but once you finish the league and most of the Pokédex it just feels empty. After the league you should put in a final battle with someone, like Red or N. It would be cool, after you beat them once they leave for a time then come back stronger, and stronger, and stronger. Till they are all Lv 100 Pokémon, and if you beat them at their final stage they give you some shiny thing. Like the hard to get shiny charm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.