1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

School for Mythical Beasts (nduns x Lunar-Peacle)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    However, things were about to get worse when the minotaur from class turned to him and smirked, shoving him into the girl's washroom. He stood silently, his face beet red.

All the while, Robby smiled and approached Callum. He then reached into a pouch he always carried with him and pulled out a carrot, splitting off a bit and presenting it to the vampire.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Needless to say, the sudden appearance of a male in the girls' washroom did cause a commotion. From all the screaming, Faye recognised it to be one of her friends, as she went in and investigate. Voices of all sorts were audible from there.

"You filthy pervert! What are you doing here?!" A nymph cried out.

"As if groping Faye's breasts weren't enough! You're lucky she has forgiven you!" An empousai spoke next.

"On the other hand, are we just too unnaturally beautiful you couldn't resist?" A rusalka spoke somewhat seducively as she attempted to tease the boy to tone down the atmosphere.

Faye had entered the washroom to see poor Neil apparently inside. In her horror, she whispered to Neil as she dragged him outside. "What were you doing in there?!"

Callum on the other hand just about to lose his cool the moment he heard the screaming. Nevertheless, he was calmed down by the carrot gifted by Robby. "You sure? You could be hungry..." Nevertheless, he was grateful. After a moment of silence, he took the carrot from him. "Thanks."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Robby smiled and headed off to class.

Neil groaned, "Someone pushed me in there."

4. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye looked around if she could find traces of the creature responsible, to no avail. Oh well.

"Figured as much. Hey, why don't I show you around! Where is your next class?"

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "It's, um, demon weaknesses," Neil uttered, looking this over and sighing, "Yeah, because I'm totally gonna use that in the real world."

6. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Oh, me too! Let's go!" She took him by the hand and brought him to that classroom.

--

Despite the notion of wanting to read up on the lessons from the class, Callum found himself asleep in a secluded corner of the library, where there was dim lighting and his head was on his desk, snoring lightly.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy, meanwhile, was looking around herself, thinking, 'God, why do I have to look stuff up?' when suddenly, a lamia from class approached her and grabbed her tail. She turned with a look of anger and pulled it away only for a few other students to hone in on her, all with the intention of making her suffer.

8. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Unfortunately for poor Callum, he had really good hearing. He heard bristling from a few shelves away and it was enough to wake him up. Groggily he walked to the source of the noise. Half angrily, half annoyed. Who dares to disrupt the supposed peaceful quiet the library is meant to have?

He stopped when he saw those lamia. Again. Why do snakes like so much trouble?

Marching over, he spoke to the Lamia. "Dare I emphassssisssse that the library is no place for inappropriate physsssical activity, you hagssssss?" To spite them even more? He hissed at every possible 's' sound his sentence had.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy blinked as one of them sighed, "Why don't you back off!? You're just as much of a goody-goody as she is!" Izy sticking her tongue out.

10. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum lost his patience that morning. He was dead tired, and if he was pushed to the point of anger, he would go berserk. Willing himself to calm down, he spoke again. "Why thank you for your kind words." He only smiled a moment at Izy, before letting his smile falter at the lamia, with no intention of leaving whatsoever.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, the lamia growled, "Alright, fine, we'll leave. Come, girls. This is a waste of time anyway," the group taking their leave.

12. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum watched the lamia group leave as he turned to Izy. "You alright?" He was beginning to feel like this was becoming more and more of a routine for him. He could not very well have the bullying go unabated.

A yawn elicited from his lips, baring his sharp fangs as he did.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy smirked and said, "I can handle myself, but thanks anyway. Nice to know not everyone in this school is a judgmental moron."

14. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Good to hear." He smiled lightly. Even as a vampire, whose family always prioritised superiority above all species, Callum wasn't interested in that.

"Well, I didn't think I had properly introduced myself. My name is Callum." He extended a hand to hers.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Izy," the wolf girl replied as she shook his hand, "If you're busy, maybe we can hang out later, you know, after dark since, well, you know."

16. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I suppose. I will have to get back for another class or so. I may see you later then. Sure hope they close the bloody blinds this time." He growled the last part under his breath.

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy nodded and waved to him before heading off. But not too long after Callum left, one of the lamias took hold of his arm and dragged him into an empty room, saying, "Now, girls, two of them opening the blinds as the one who grabbed Callum held him in front of the light.

18. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Not you again..." He hissed as the sunlight was seemingly at its peak. Was it noon already?

He gritted his teeth, not willing to show weakness even as the sunlight burned into his face, being careful to close his eyes. He had covered up everywhere else save for his face and hands.

Trying to put up an attempt to at least escape, he tried to wrestle himself away from the lamias' grasp.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Now, remember, only hold him until he's covered in burns," the leader said, "If we kill him, we could get in serious trouble."

At that moment, Robby opened the door only for his eyes to widen, his jaw dropped. Soon enough, one lamia wrapped her tail around him and held him in place, saying, "Nope, we can't have you ratting us out," only for the rabbit to bit into her tail as she winced and let go. He then leapt toward another one and punched her in the face before closing the blinds.

20. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The moment he felt the burning sensation leave his face, he opened his eyes, albeit painfully. It apparently looked like the rabbit from earlier had taken down the lamias around. He then wrestled himself away from the lamia's grasp. Looking in the general direction of the blurry green figure before him, he muttered a feeble thanks to the rabbit boy.