1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

School for Mythical Beasts (nduns x Lunar-Peacle)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    With all said and done, Robby beamed before signaling to leave before a teacher showed up and misinterpreted the situation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Somewhat understanding the rabbit boy, Callum left the room, while still struggling to gather his bearings. He could care less who were screaming at his appearance by now. Vampires healed quickly, but sunburns took longer time to heal.

He had to get to the nurse's office first.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Once they were there, Robby smiled and waved, hoping for the best.

Neil, meanwhile, was in class with Faye a few minutes before it was to begin. He looked around nervously at all the eyes fixed on him and uttered, "Oh god, I'm gonna have to deal with this all year."

4. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "It's difficult at first, I know how much I struggled with this subject. I'm still not quite the best at it to be honest...Callum would be the best to ask...but he's not here..." She looked around worriedly before facing him again. "Oh, you mean with all this staring? It'll take a while for the shock to wear off. None of us are accustomed to seeing humans around here."

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "All of this just because they misspelled my last name," Neil sighed, "Well, at least you're not all scary, I guess."

6. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye only chuckled. "Not all of us are as scary as it seem. There are some we need to watch out for, of course."

Faye looked to her group of nymph friends who were starting to become a little more distanced from her. They didn't even greet her when they entered the classroom, and didn't even respond when she waved at them. "....what's gotten into them all of a sudden?"

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Oh god," Neil groaned, "It's because you're trying to help me. Maybe you shouldn't spend time with me."

8. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye frowned. "I don't think that's the case." She looked again to see the group of nymphs. "I'll talk to them."

However, just as she got to them, the nymphs were all staring at her. "You're too good for him, Faye. Why are you helping that pervert?"

"It was an accident..." Faye responded sadly.

"We're just worried for you Faye...who knows how long he might take advantage over your naivety..."

Seeing that this was not getting them anywhere, they heard a crash. Callum was at the door, his face looking like he had smacked himself with a scorching frying pan, but decidedly better than it was a while back. The other nymphs screamed at the sight.

Callum only went to his seat.

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The teacher noticed this and asked, "What happened to you, Callum?" Robby handing him a note as he nodded and said, "Well, um, sorry you had to experience that. Glad to see you're okay," many staring at him.

10. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Whispers were all around but Callum could care less. He just wanted to drown himself in the lesson. He gave a nod to Robby as he looked at the board, books at the ready.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy narrowed her eyelids and looked at Callum with concern. However, the lecture went by quickly with Neil not even sure if he could fully concentrate on all of this.

Soon enough, class ended as Neil looked at his schedule and said, "Hunting? Oh god."

12. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "...." Faye's eyes widened, and her already white complexion paled further. Anything. Anything except hunting. Usually nymphs were the ones hunted, so it was also a natural fear. "U-usually they do it outside in the woods near the school grounds, where some creatures roam."

"I wish they conduct hunting classes at night as well." Callum spoke as he approached Neil and Faye. "Night time is the best time where prey is caught unaware. Hello, Damon." A small playful smile reached his lips.

"But night time...oh...yeah..." Faye in that moment of fear remembered that Callum was indeed a nocturnal being.

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil laughed nervously and groaned, "I'm gonna die," as Izy actually looked sorry for him. As much as she usually hated getting involved with newcomers, especially those she did not know, she could not help but pity the boy for how out of place he seemed.

With that in mind, she rested a hand on his shoulder and said, "Come on, they're not gonna have us go onto the field just yet. Today's just gonna be a lecture in the classroom."

14. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    While Faye was glad to hear, Callum was mildly disappointed. Oh well, he could hunt when his face was better.

They made their way to the next classroom.

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    And sure enough, the teacher was a rather eccentric lycan with an Australian accent, the woman saying, "Alright, students, welcome to hunting class! Unfortunately, we won't be hunting anything until tomorrow, but... well... actually, there is no but. This is my least favorite time of the year, orientation."

Neil bit his lower lip as she added, "By the way, we have a human joining us. This'll be fun!" the boy tensing up.

16. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye breathed a relieved sigh. "What a relief. I don't like hunting at all. It's usually us nymphs that are on the hunted side of the field. Whereas most of you are hunters by species alone."

Callum sighed at her remark. "Just because we have good senses and sharp teeth does not make us any less vulnerable when we are out there. A human is also a hunter by birth, since they have evolved to hunt down beasts since the dawn of time."

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    This comment alone got Neil some dirty looks. After all, it had been said in the history books that mankind used to hunt creatures like them due to various misunderstandings. He laughed nervously and sunk in his seat.

18. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye just about glared at Callum for his off hand remark, to which Callum said with his hands in the air. "What? I'm just stating what I've read!"

The nymphs on the other hand started to chatter over Faye. "You do know humans get smitten by the beauty of us nymphs. Remember the myth of Daphne? I know that was the sun God Apollo, but the meaning is still the same, no? They will pursue relentlessly, given the opportunity!"

"Please...don't...not here..." Faye was almost going to cry as she looked back anf forth between her friends and Neil. She didn't want a fight to break out again.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil tried not to let this get to him as Robby hid his face in a book, the teacher saying, "Hey, there'll be no books in my classroom! If I ran this school, there'd be no need for books at all," one student whispering, "I like her."

20. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum was also one of the few who were glad that the Lycan teacher didn't use books for Hunting lessons.

Faye gulped and took a deep breath. "It's gonna be okay...it's gonna be okay."