1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

School for Mythical Beasts (nduns x Lunar-Peacle)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Though during orientation, the wolf talked about the history of what kinds of creatures used to be hunted and by who. She also added, "This also includes Water Nymphs. They used to be hunted a lot."

Neil's eyes widened as he turned to Faye. Now he understood why she looked so nervous, the wolf adding, "Well, luckily, no one hunts Nymphs anymore. Nope, the only creatures you guys will be hunting are normal things. I used to be allowed to barbecue up whatever you brought me, but now we're supposed to set them free after we capture them. So yes, that means you're not allowed to use weapons in my class."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye looked around at Neil, willing him to make the first move.

Callum on the other hand was rearing and ready to go. On the other hand, he looked out at the sun and groaned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, class ended as the wolf said, "Well, we start hunting for real tomorrow. I'll be pairing you all up into groups. Even I wouldn't dare hunt alone, after all," Neil unsure how to feel about that.

4. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The rest of them just nodded as class ended. While Faye was happily looking forward to lunch, Callum had disappeared from the class almost without a trace.

"I might want to tell you in advance, the food here might not exactly be human friendly, but being a nymph, our diet isn't much different from normal humans, so I can help you on which is safe and which are....not so safe!" She told Neil.

On the other hand, Faye's nymph friends were already leaving her behind, as they went on and on, gossiping rather indiscretely about how handsome and manly the Minotaur was, and also briefly mentioning Callum for some reason.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "Looks like your friends no longer consider you a part of their group," Neil sighed, "I have to thank you for trying to help, but I seem to be ruining your social life."

6. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Faye was not determined to let this get the better of her, but she only smiled. "I'll try and make it up to them. It's just that, I don't want to see you lost and afraid of people who won't hesitate to hurt you."

"Or seduce you, for that matter." The rusalka from earlier started walking towards them in interest. "Such an interesting bunch, those nymphs that is. One week ago, you were the glue that binds them together, and now, this happens."

"Lilia." Faye replied half heartedly. "But even if you say that, doesn't change the fact that they're still my friends."

"Or are they?" Lilia looked down towards Faye. "Personally I have nothing against befriending humans, but if they are not willing to support or respect your decisions, no matter how much it is against their principles...they aren't your friends at all. Just a little word of advice from someone who's been there and done that." With that Lilia walked away.

"Come on, let's eat!" Faye, despite being shot down by those words, enthusiastically, albeit more so, dragged Neil to the banquet hall.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil's eyes widened as he followed close behind and said, "Okay, okay, I'm coming," soon joining her in the cafeteria.

All the while, Izy sat with Callum and asked, "So, you feeling alright? Your burns seem to be fading."

8. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum was sitting a little far off from the well lit tables in the cafeteria, when he heard Izy the wolf girl ask him a question. He only nodded. "Yeah, the nurse was really helpful with treating burns, and if my quick recovery ability wills it, my burns will heal by tomorrow. Thanks for asking." He then took a sip of what looked like an opaque plastic cup with a black straw, different from those in the cafeteria.

"As for yourself, I hope you've been well?"

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Izy sighed, "Define well. No one's bothering me anymore, but I'm still trapped in this land called Hell. When I die, I think I'll take over the real Hell, rise up and destroy schools forever."

10. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum laughed a little at her half hearted attempt at a joke. "I see. I beg to differ in opinion, but I always enjoyed coming to school. It gives me a room to quench my thirst for knowledge and whatnot. It was only after I started attending school I learn to accept the co-existence of creatures of different species, something my family discouraged greatly." His maroon eyes dimmed for a moment before quickly shaking them. "Ah, what am I saying! Nevertheless, I understand what a pain it is to have some creatures who continue to become a menace to others, but that is pretty much life. If you choose to keep going despite these grievances, what's stopping you?"

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Robby sat down next to Callum and smiled, Izy saying, "The world needs more guys like you. You give us outcasts a reason to live."

12. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum only chuckled slightly, before nodding at Robby. "I'm just doing what I can. I'm no saint after all." He looked to the group of nymphs Faye used o be part of all winking and waving at him in various degrees. Or were they just waving at the minotaur behind him...?

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil, meanwhile, sat with Faye, an odd assortment of foods on his plate as he picked at it, asking, "So, you're certain I'll like this."

14. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Yes, I'm sure of it!" Faye replied happily. "We nymphs also have a habit of watching humans from time to time, so we know what humans do and consume."

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and took a bite, saying, "Huh, not bad. It's like chicken and pork rolled into one."

16. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "I'm glad you like them!" Faye remarked excitedly. Her cheer was enough to warrant gossip from the table nearby.

"Listen to her, she sounds like a dizzy girl on her first date!" Nymph number 1 commented with mild admiration.

"Maybe a little too excited." Nymph number 2 didn't look too pleased.

"You know how Faye can be...a total airhead." Nymph number 3 slid in a snide remark that elicited chuckles and giggles from across the table.

Faye could hear them very well, but chose not to let it bother her for now as she also dug into her food

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Soon enough, lunch was over as Izy got up and asked, "Wanna walk to class with me?" Robby's eyes sparkling. He finally felt accepted.

Neil got up and said, "Guess we'd better head to class too," but once he got up to join Faye, a monkey-like being threw a banana peel at his foot as he flipped forward and wrapped his arms around the nymph for support. But when he opened his eyes, he noticed his hands were grasping to her breasts as he subconsciously squeezed them.

18. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Callum nodded as he joined the two, not before catching a glimpse of Neil and Faye, about to signal them to go to class before he paused to observe.

Faye was caught by surprise and found Neil's hands on her chest. Again. Flustered, she asked. "N-Neil....your hands...please...well this is embarrassing..."

As the surrounding people laughed and jeered at them, Faye just decided to drag him away, unwilling to face them any longer. Once they were at the hallway, she looked at him, unsure whether she was disgusted at his actions or that it was just an accident.

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    "I'm so sorry," Neil groaned, "Twice in one day? What are the odds?"