1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Seasons, did you like them? or were they sort of pointless?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So we were introduced to the changing of the seasons in BW and it added a few cool things. Maps changed aesthetically, and there were some new areas you were able to gain access to, so that you can get some more items. Even the Pokémon themselves in specific routes changed depending on the season (Deerling anyone?) Did you like the Seasons feature, and if so why did you like it? if not, why didn't you like it? Do you want this feature to come back in future games after ORAS? or you rather have this feature stay back in gen 5?

Me personally enjoyed having different seasons just because it made my game feel fresh/new, and made it feel as time is going by in game, even when I wasn't playing. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I loved the seasons, it added a little more reality :) I hope that they return sometime, although I think it'll be much harder to do on a 3D game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    We have a seasons thread right here already, Sohrob! You should let us know of your opinions on them there. Have fun discussing! I'll close this thread and move it to the archives shortly. :)

sohrob101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.