1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic Sheinxy's Art Shop v2 [Closed] (I'm scared ;w; )

Discussion in 'Market' started by Sheinxy, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Oki!
    I'll do this when I get back home and I have finished the other ones,
    So that could take between 2 weeks and 2 months ;w;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    (Oh and btw, I closed the shop so I can focus and the commisions I've already taken
    I'm sorry for taking so long, that's the reason I really don't want any payment, as a compensation for the delay,
    I've already got ideas for everything, and I did some rough/a bit abstract sketches on what I plan on doing for your drawings!
    Now it's only a matter on how fast I'm going to finish everything)

Pirate Captain likes this.
  3. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Small update:
    no worries, I didn't forget about doing these (okay, I actually did for a small amount of time, I'm really sorry ;w;), the first commission should be 100% done by next sunday :D
    Once again, I really am sorry for being this late (we're talking about like 3 months right now, that is unforgivable, if I can pay you back in any way for having kept you waiting so long, please tell me)
    It should all be done by mid-october normally

Pirate Captain likes this.